• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hope Everyone in OK is Okay

Started by BuyLowSellHigh, June 14, 2010, 12:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BuyLowSellHigh

Looks like OKC is getting a very bad dose of severe weather and the flooding is extreme.  Hope all are holding out well and able to avoid the mess.

Seems like a tough year for the region from TN though AR and now on to OK.
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

Sailor

I just saw the OK flooding.  I too hope and pray that everyone is safe.  On a side note....does anyone know if Caney traveled to OK over the weekend?   :o

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

Caneyscud

I'm not telling!   Not about Ark. either! 
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

classicrockgriller

I too HOPE all is Well in OK.

I know DarqMan lives in Guthrie.

Speaking of Caney, someone grab his car keys! ;D

DarqMan

Thanks guys... it was a crazy day.  I personally was almost swept away trying to go through water that I shouldn't have.  My commute to work is typically 30 minutes and this morning it too over an hour.  We're under a flash flood watch right now.
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: DarqMan on June 14, 2010, 07:47:36 PM
Thanks guys... it was a crazy day.  I personally was almost swept away trying to go through water that I shouldn't have.  My commute to work is typically 30 minutes and this morning it too over an hour.  We're under a flash flood watch right now.

Stay home tomorrow and smoke something!

DarqMan

Quote from: classicrockgriller on June 14, 2010, 07:50:21 PM
Quote from: DarqMan on June 14, 2010, 07:47:36 PM

Stay home tomorrow and smoke something!

If I didn't have so much on my plate (work not BBQ) I would!
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

Caneyscud

Darqman, really glad you were able to come out ok.  I'm weirded out everytime I see the Vid of the portable schoolhouse floating past the cars stalled on I-24 in Nashville during our recent floods.  Or when I remember the parts of our camper we found 40 foot up in a tree after being swept away in a flash flood while we were camping a few decades ago.  Needless to say, I have a very healthy respect for the power of water.   
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

DarqMan

Quote from: Caneyscud on June 15, 2010, 05:20:12 AM
Needless to say, I have a very healthy respect for the power of water.   

I'll second that Caney.