• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Penn and Memorial in OKC

Started by DarqMan, June 14, 2010, 07:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarqMan

Check out this video one of my co-workers took on his way into work this morning.  I drove "over" the intersection on the turnpike.  My office is 2 miles from here.  What a CRAZY DAY!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP1xEyrJbmI
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.

hal4uk

Yikes!
Whatta mess. 
They can throw those cars away.  They'll never be "right" again...
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

DarqMan

My phone rang this morning and it was my mother.  I immedately thought something had happened to dad at the mission because she never calls in the morning.  She told me to stay home because of the rain... I thought, yeah right, a little rain never hurt anyone... well, about half way to work I wish i'd listened to her.
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

hal4uk

Uh huh.., that video is the reason they say "JUST TURN AROUND --- DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT"...
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

DarqMan

Quote from: hal4uk on June 14, 2010, 07:58:30 PM
Uh huh.., that video is the reason they say "JUST TURN AROUND --- DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT"...

I'll be sure to listen next time Hal.

ArnieM

Wow!  Any catfish in there?  ??? ;D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: ArnieM on June 14, 2010, 08:09:22 PM
Wow!  Any catfish in there?  ??? ;D

None you wanna Eat!

They have Brain Damage!

Gizmo

Quote from: hal4uk on June 14, 2010, 07:53:02 PM
Yikes!
Whatta mess. 
They can throw those cars away.  They'll never be "right" again...

Not what happened to the vehicles from Katrina.  They showed up in used car lots in other states only to give nice mold issue to the unsuspecting buyer.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Caneyscud

"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

DTAggie

Steve hope you and your family all came through that ok.

beefmann

glad i dont  live where it floods like that

iceman

That is nasty looking.  :o Man folks down that way sure have gotten hit hard this year. Watch yourself there DarqMan.

TestRocket

Oh that's bad! You know they say if the water comes up to the bottom of your rim you should turn around, because if it's moving water it can take your automobile with it! Glad you and yours are safe!

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

BuyLowSellHigh

Glad you remained well and unscathed DQ.  As much as we hate to admit it, mothers generally know what they are talking about.

That's what Houston looks like after a tropical storm.  As many times as it has happened and as much publicity as it gets I continue to be amazed at the number of applicants for a Darwin Award that show up every time, attempting to drive their car through water like that.
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here