• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Nice To See...

Started by mybad, June 21, 2010, 01:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mybad

Nice to see so many New names posting recently! ;)

MB

bears fan

It gets pretty addicting and a good place to learn and ask questions and get answers from people with more experience that have probably dealt with whatever problem you may be having at the time.  My wife is on facebook all the time and I'm usually on this forum.  I used to make fun of her all the time being on facebook and now she says I'm as bad as her on this forum all the time.

TestRocket

Bears fan,
It's funny, your house sounds just like mine! LOL  :o

DTAggie

Ditto Bears Fan.  Family just now getting used to me taking and posting pics of their meals.

StickyDan

In about 3 minutes, I will officially have been logged on to this site for 2 days.  I love it here.  So much good info, good ideas and more importantly, good people.  Seems like so many other forums I visit turn into P!$$!ng matches. 

DarqMan

Quote from: StickyDan on June 22, 2010, 05:40:40 PM
In about 3 minutes, I will officially have been logged on to this site for 2 days.  I love it here.  So much good info, good ideas and more importantly, good people.  Seems like so many other forums I visit turn into P!$$!ng matches. 

I once asked CRG if he'd hit 365 days yet (1 year). ;D ;D ;D
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.

bears fan

Yep, my wife makes fun of me taking pictures as well of the before and after smoke, but I don't care, it's fun.