Double B'S

Started by NePaSmoKer, July 12, 2010, 09:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Doing a butt & briskit this week to head down to Ocean City MD  ;D

oakville smoker

Nepas

We are twins for the week
British Open this weekend ( major championship ) which means BBQ at my place for the final round
Brisket and butt for the boys

OK. not very British I will admit.  But maybe....  we will have strawberries and cream with a pint of ale LOL

Enjoy
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

rdevous

Nepas,

Have some Thrasher's fries with salt and malt vinegar for me!!!  Love the OC boardwalk!!!  Gotta bring home some Candy Kitchen fudge and saltwater taffy every time I go there.  Just made myself hungry (like that's hard!) for a Bull on the Beach pit beef sandwich with onions and horseradish!!!  Some one got some napkins???

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: rdevous on July 12, 2010, 10:06:22 AM

Nepas,

Have some Thrasher's fries with salt and malt vinegar for me!!!  Love the OC boardwalk!!!  Gotta bring home some Candy Kitchen fudge and saltwater taffy every time I go there.  Just made myself hungry (like that's hard!) for a Bull on the Beach pit beef sandwich with onions and horseradish!!!  Some one got some napkins???

Ray

Yeah those are good fries. Will be eating them again. Have a house down there going to stay a week.

NePaSmoKer

Tomorrow is the double B day. Dont know who is going to get the honors yet  ;D

Mr MAK
Mr Bradley
Or
Mr UDS
Or 2 of em  ;D

Going with Freds Music & BBQ House briskit rub

Jaccard and rubbed....................Damn i just let a secret receipt out  :D  ;D

Butt has been CT injected  ;D

Rubed with secret receipt #007  ;D  :D

Slatherd with golden CT goodness  ;D

Into the butt bowl  ;D Dont waste the extra CT on the cutting board, put it all on top of the butt  ;D

Double B's into the fridge for early am smokin.

classicrockgriller

Bradley/Brisket

MAC/Butt

What ever way YOU do them, they will be delicious.

SnellySmokesEm

Looking good so far!  Cant wait for more pics!
Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

Smokin Soon

I was prepping a butt for a neighbor to cook, and while injecting the CT it squirted right back at me! Gotta perfect my technique, or wear goggles! I try to use the one hole with many angles style, but this butt just said NO!

DarqMan

I've got to try injecting a butt with CT.  That has to be sooo good.
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.

TestRocket

Nepas,

From what I've seen of your cooking...It'll be darn good!

squirtthecat

Jaccard on the brisket?    Interesting..    I might try that next time I do a cornedbeefstrami.

NePaSmoKer

Raining like crazy this morning so butt gets the DBS  ;D

PID from 180 to 225* with 4 pucks of peeeeeeecan  ;D

NePaSmoKer

My QA dept says it looks good  :D  :D

oakville smoker

Nepas

Always good to get the blessing from QC
What do you figure the cook time will be on the briskett?
I just picked one up, will probably give it a rub tomorrow and get ready for a Sunday cok for dinner
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: oakville smoker on July 14, 2010, 08:53:58 AM
Nepas

Always good to get the blessing from QC
What do you figure the cook time will be on the briskett?
I just picked one up, will probably give it a rub tomorrow and get ready for a Sunday cok for dinner

Last time i did a briskit in my Bradley it took almost 13 hrs, its was a small one. I'm going to MAK my briskit again.