Win some free bisquettes and help my wife win a photo contest

Started by TTNuge, July 20, 2010, 05:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TTNuge

Some of you may know that my wife is starting up her own photo company and have seen some of her photos on Facebook.  Well she has entered a contest where she could win over $1000 in software and more importantly, it will really help her self-confidence.  She was in the lead for a while but as soon as she lost that lead she has become quite bummed.

So, what can you do...  Well, if you go here and read her blog...  http://pixelationsphotography.blogspot.com/2010/07/have-you-heard-about-my-photo-in-semi.html  she is having a little contest where even if she doesn't win the Photo contest she is giving one lucky person a $25 g/c to Amazon which us smokers can obviously use for bisquettes or other accessories.  And if she does win, she's giving away a second $25 g/c.

The Photo contest itself is here...  http://networkedblogs.com/5YGm7  You can vote once from each and every computer you have access to.  You don't need to sign up, or give any info, just click the link and vote for Entry #4 which is a picture of my 3 year old's feet!  It's super easy and will only take a moment.  She is like 40-50 votes behind now so any and all help you can provide will keep SWMBO happy and will help me sneak more smoking goodness into the house!

Thank you so much!!

Tiny Tim

Just a note in an attempt to help...the instructions say to pick your 3 favorites, but this works like a General Election where there are 2 or more seats open, with multiple candidates....only vote for the one you really want to win, or you are helping the opposition possibly beat your choice.

Good luck to your wife, TTN.

GusRobin

Done- and as Tim said -only voted for one.  Good luck
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

TTNuge

Exactly, thanks for that note Tiny Tim.  I forgot to mention that, you only have to vote for ONE entry, Entry #4 obviously!!

classicrockgriller

Voted and also left word on Christine's blog that you were sneaking smoking supplies into the House!

J/K, did vote for #4. ;D

squirtthecat

She's got my vote!  (didn't know about the contest, saw your F/B post earlier today)

ArnieM

-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Smokin Soon

KevinG

Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Mailman

If to error is human. Than I'm more human than most.

moodyfisherman

Is that a bear with MY brisket in his paws?

Mr Walleye

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

classicrockgriller

Kummok

OK...I know it didn't have fish in it but I voted for #4 anyway!  ;)