Thank You Bradley Members From Nepas Son

Started by NePaSmoKer, August 07, 2010, 09:15:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Hi to all the Bradley forum members.

This is Dustin, Ricks (nepas) son. I am posting this under my dads forum log in that he supplied to me.

I want to thank all the forum members for the nice welcome home card and contents that were presented to me by my dad on behalf of the forum members.

Over this last deployment I have received boxes of goodies from members. Receiving items while deployed was a great moral booster and it made me happy to know that the people of the USA support us in our cause.

Again I thank you all for the gift. It came in handy to re-equip my barracks with everyday living items needed.

I know he will be posting something here later for everyone. I have him running around and he is really tired.

Thank You All Again so very much.

Dustin

TTNuge

BuyLowSellHigh

Ditto !  Dustin, I doubt we can ever express strongly enough our gratitude for your service and the sacrifices that you and your fellow service members have made.  We will be forever grateful. 
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

Quarlow

Quote from: TTNuge on August 07, 2010, 09:17:17 AM
Honestly, THANK YOU!
What he said. You are the one to be thanked. From north of the border we Thank you Dustin and all the rest of the brave souls that we by your side.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Up In Smoke

To borrow a a quote from another post....(10.5's)
NUFF SAID!
Thank you Dustin!
God bless you and your family for the unwavering support and service.
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

hal4uk

Dustin, THANK YOU for all that you and your family do for us.
We appreciate it!
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

KyNola

Dustin,
If your family members and you can stare danger in the face every single day then the guys and gals on this forum can sure as h*ll support you.  Words can't adequately express our gratitude to your family and you.

DTAggie

Dustin, you are a GREAT AMERICAN.  Be safe.  When you are finished with your service it would be great to meet you and your father some time.

TestRocket

Dustin,

Thank you, and all the men and women serving today. And let's not forgot to thank their families too! Welcome home!

RossP

Dustin Thanks you from your Canadian neighbors. We do thank you and yours for the sacrifices you have made.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Wildcat

Welcome home Dustin. Your service is appreciated.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

pensrock

NePaSmoKer

hal4uk

That's great!  Tell him thanks again, and: IT AIN'T "TOO MUCH"  ;D
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby