• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

I'm at a loss for words

Started by shannon, June 21, 2005, 10:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shannon

I am new to this forum / website stuff and when I subscribed I was looking for answers to questions to things about the smokers that I did not know. Chez Bubba and Oldsman have been very helpful in getting back to me with answers I needed. I was just reading some previous topics of discussion and came across Bill Saunders postings (I think that's his name). I must say that the experience that he states in his postings are quite different than mine. I would just like to say that because of Oldman info as well as Chez Bubbas is the reason I went to purchase one of these units - so I would like to say Thank you guys for your help and guys like Bill Saunders really can set a pessimistic tone - Don't even satisfiy people like him with valuble information that you guys hold.......he doesn't deserve it!

Shannon :)@ Vancouver B.C. Canada [}:)]

MallardWacker

RAVE ON Shannon, I concur.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Oldman

Gee wizzzzz *Olds turns Red Faced*  I have always believe that no matter what type of smoker we are using, cookshack, bombshell, sidebox unit, or the Bradley that under the sun we all are just food smokers at heart. Bill Saunders is not one of these people.

I also believe that one should never beat up someone over the type of smoker they have. It's their pride. The one they paid out their monies for. A gig here, back and forth between smokers over various unit types should be done tongue and cheek. As for what we are: Food smokers under the sun.

Bill Saunders  that you spoke about reminds me of a "want-to-be" that never "got-to-be." This type person blames everyone and everything for his life-style and current events he is dealing with.

In the world of existentialism a person like Bill Saunders acceptance of they own responsibilities, that they are in control of they own destiny, the fact that they deny that <i>their own life's choices/ decisions are their's alone</i> and not that of others--rates with the goo that a whale leaves on the bottom of the ocean---formless and without substance~~!

Perhaps through my years of age I have become callus to the Bill Saunders of the world. I do know that I tirer easily when their story does not hold water.

Thank you, shannon, for your kind words. It is good to know that we who contribute to this forum are appreciated!

Again--thank you, shannon, and I know we all will be looking forward to your future postings.

*Olds climbs down from soupbox. Folds it back up. Places it back under the bed.*
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Phone Guy

JJC

I don't think I've ever heard you be more philosophical, Olds . . . [^]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA