• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Everyone hold their collective breaths

Started by Grillin and Chillin, June 22, 2005, 02:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grillin and Chillin

My pulse is racing, my heart is pounding, my head is swimming with delight, my thoughts are running wild with anticipation. Per the UPS tracking number, my SSBS is to be delivered today. The UPS terminal is only 30 miles from my house. Just think somewhere out there, within mere moments, is my Bradley just waiting to reach its final destination where it can be<b> loved, nurtured, cherished and appreciated. </b>

<b><font color="red">COME HOME TO DADDY SWEETHEART, COME HOME</font id="red"><font color="red">!!!</font id="red"></b>[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]

Ya'll just thought I had a bunch of questions before, just wait till Lucinda gets' here. (That's what I've named my SSBS, Lucinda, purty ain't it)

Phone Guy

I know the feeling. When the UPS tracking said "Out for delivery" I couldn't stand it!

BigSmoker

I had a great aunt named Lucinda Maude[:D].

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

Oldman

If Lucinda does not sound like a soft spot on a hard moment I don't know what does....[:D]

Does she do weekends? LOL!

Opps OH NO here cometh A Chez again!

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Grillin and Chillin

It's 2:42 local time and still Lucinda has not arrived. Woe is me.

I feel like I'm waiting for a mail order bride.

Grillin and Chillin

Well, Lucinda finally made it. She's wearing a beautiful stainless steel gown with a lovely black Bradley cover for a veil. I carried her across the threshold and she is now in the process of seasoning with some hickory pucks.

Ah, young love.

psdubl07

Dude, if you put any extra holes in her she ain't gonna work so good.... [:0]

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by psdubl07</i>
<br />Dude, if you put any extra holes in her she ain't gonna work so good.... [:0]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Plus you might burn yourself![;)]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

tsquared

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">just wait till Lucinda gets' here. (That's what I've named my SSBS, Lucinda, purty ain't it)<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
I believe B.B.'s guitar is called Lucinda, isn't it? Southern BBQ all the way!
T2

MWS

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by tsquared</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">just wait till Lucinda gets' here. (That's what I've named my SSBS, Lucinda, purty ain't it)<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
I believe B.B.'s guitar is called Lucinda, isn't it? Southern BBQ all the way!
T2

BB's guitar is called Lucille....[8D]

<i><font color="green"><b>Mike </i></font id="green"></b>

<i><font color="black">"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved".</i></font id="black">
 -John Wayne

Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

Chez Bubba

You ever hear the story about when BB's girlfriend decided to surprise him for his birthday? She got his initials tattooed on each of her butt cheeks. When she showed it to him, he said "Who the hell is BOB!"[:D][:D]

Sorry if I've offended anybody, email me & I'll delete this as soon as I get it.[B)] Just thought it was funny.

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

MWS

Don't be silly Chez...besides, if you were to delete every one of your posts you were afraid would offend, you'd be down to a couple of hundred total I'm sure.[:D][:D] Just kidding...[:D]

<i><font color="green"><b>Mike </i></font id="green"></b>

<i><font color="black">"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved".</i></font id="black">
 -John Wayne

Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Chez Bubba</i>
<br />You ever hear the story about when BB's girlfriend decided to surprise him for his birthday? She got his initials tattooed on each of her butt cheeks. When she showed it to him, he said "Who the hell is BOB!"[:D][:D]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

LMFAO [:D][:D][:D][:D] -- no bun intended

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Phone Guy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Grillin and Chillin</i>
<br />all of ya'll are crazy

Riiigghhttt.[:p][:p]