• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

pimente

Started by HCT, June 25, 2005, 07:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HCT

can someone direct me towards the Pimente' thread

I Share my life with 6 labradors. Who could ask for more?

"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Brother Bill

Just got some Friday from World Spice Merchants in Seattle,WA
They bill you with the order! No Credit cards Needed. Their service and Product are great! Reach them at--WWW.Worldspice.com

Good Luck--BB

Oldman

Make sure to get their Tellicherry Mountain black pepper corns and worcestershire powder! Outstanding stuff....

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

psdubl07

MWS

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldman</i>
<br />Make sure to get their Tellicherry Mountain black pepper corns and worcestershire powder! Outstanding stuff....

Olds

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I picked up some Tellicherry black peppercorns in LaConner Washington yesterday at a kitchen store called the 'Ginger Grater'. Your right Olds, Great stuff. Tonight, I filled my antique Turkish peppermill with it. I love that peppermill, it really does a nice coarse grind. Thanks for the tip.

<i><font color="green"><b>Mike </i></font id="green"></b>

<i><font color="black">"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved".</i></font id="black">
 -John Wayne

Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

psdubl07

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">

I picked up some Tellicherry black peppercorns in LaConner Washington yesterday at a kitchen store called the 'Ginger Grater'. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Did you check out the La Conner Pilsner at the brewpub?

MWS

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by psdubl07</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">

I picked up some Tellicherry black peppercorns in LaConner Washington yesterday at a kitchen store called the 'Ginger Grater'. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Did you check out the La Conner Pilsner at the brewpub?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

And the IPA and the Porter and the........[:p] oh.. and great pizza too...

<i><font color="black">"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved".</i></font id="black">
 -John Wayne

Mike 

psdubl07

Yeah, the pizza is awesome!
Do they still have the cribbage boards on all the tables?  My wife and I spent a weekend up there a few years ago.  There was a light snow falling and we ate those little wood-fired pizzas, drank beer, and played cribbage for about 3 hours. [:D][:p]

MWS

Paul, When we finished our dinner at the LaConner Brewing Company, my 6 year old and I just had to order another pepperoni pizza, it's so good. I love how it's all made from scratch in front of you and cooked in the brick wood fired oven. I didn't see crib boards, but they probably bring them out later in the evening after the dinner rush. We usually go to LaConner once a year. Great little town.

-John Wayne

Mike