Darqman and His New Harley ..... Bad Accident

Started by classicrockgriller, September 16, 2010, 01:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

classicrockgriller

Good to see you on board.

Take it easy and get well, but you have been missed!

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Quarlow

Great to see you back from the Darq side. ;D Glad you are up and about somewhat. Take it cool and don't try to do too much.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

seemore

Darq, I am so sorry to hear about this.  Seemore and I have been doing our summer 'camping' thing and have not been home to get on the Forum.
God speed your recovery!  I am glad to hear that you are getting up and about - I can't imagine the pain you've endured - like Quarlow.
You are in our prayers.  Take care.
Mrs.

DarqMan

Quote from: seemore on October 01, 2010, 05:53:47 PM
Darq, I am so sorry to hear about this.  Seemore and I have been doing our summer 'camping' thing and have not been home to get on the Forum.
God speed your recovery!  I am glad to hear that you are getting up and about - I can't imagine the pain you've endured - like Quarlow.
You are in our prayers.  Take care.
Mrs.

Thank you.  Today was tough but overall I'm getting better.  My buddies here are taking great care of me from a far.
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.

seemore

There are a lot of angels on this forum, aren't there?! 

DarqMan

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

TestRocket

So glad to see your progress is positive and you are healing! Keep it up!

DarqMan

Thanks for all the get well wishes from everyone.  I'm making great progress and knowing I have friends makes everything a lot easier.  I snapped a pic of them hauling my scooter off to the be repaired.  Looking at the pic and considering what it did to me it's hard to believe this bike took a 45mph spill. It's hard to see but the front fender is bent and has deer hair and of course the chrome guards are scratched up pretty bad.  These Ultra Classics are tough bikes!

hal4uk

It looks brand new to me...
You sure didn't make this story up so that monkey would cook for you?   ;D
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

classicrockgriller

The scooter will get fixed. You just need to keep takin care of yourself.

And ..................

Get yourself a DAMN helmet!

DarqMan

I've been shopping for one online already.  I don't plan on riding it until I get one.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: DarqMan on October 02, 2010, 08:39:51 PM
I've been shopping for one online already.  I don't plan on riding it until I get one.

As hal would say! ...... Awrighten!

DarqMan

Quote from: hal4uk on October 02, 2010, 08:37:25 PM
It looks brand new to me...
You sure didn't make this story up so that monkey would cook for you?   ;D

If you want to see the pics of my head I'll be happy to post those, but they are pretty nasty.