• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

So Bored

Started by NePaSmoKer, September 17, 2010, 06:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Come on hunting season.

Now i'm bored  ;D

Tiny Tim

That's something I haven't had for a while....grilled Spam sammich.  Might have to do something about that.

DTAggie

KyNola

Had a can of that Turkey Spam straight out of the can on saltine crackers with MAK Honey Stinger sauce on it last night!  Pretty tasty.  Have another can I may whup up on tonight.  Pretty good stuff but what do I know?   ;D

NePaSmoKer

Yeah going to smoke it 3 diff ways even. Prob on sunday cuz tomorrow we go look at RV's

DTAggie

Sweet.  RV or travel trailer?

JerkyAddict

NePa,

If you buy, don't underbuy.  My wife wanted a 32ft. I talked her into a 38ft. Now she wants a 45footer ???

hal4uk

Ok...

Funny "bored" story.
I own an internet domain (that I've had for 15 years), and it is the same as an Australian business domain.
The only difference is whether you add ".au" to the end of a domain name.

I have actually received sensitive internal business mails (financial spreadsheets, etc..)
I let them know repeatedly, but it took them a long time to really understand this...
(and how they shouldn't send all their secrets to a stranger in a North American cornfield.)

Anyhow, one day...  I get this email --- obviously NOT intended for me (but I answered it anyway).
(Seriously - I'm not making this up...)
EMAIL:  "I am so f*cking bored".
RESPONSE: "Why not buy a sports car?  Maybe a shiny red one?  That should be fun, yeah?"

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: DTAggie on September 17, 2010, 07:49:59 PM
Sweet.  RV or travel trailer?

If you buy, don't underbuy.  My wife wanted a 32ft. I talked her into a 38ft. Now she wants a 45footer.

RV in the super C range. We are really thinking on the full time RV'r life once wife retires. I was told i can take my stuffer, 6 rack and one of my pellet poopers  ;D  :D

Chili Head

Wrap that spam in bacon and smoke it !!  ;) ;D

DTAggie

Now that would be the life Rick!

Smokin Soon

I don't know a bunch about the new gen of RVs but the Ford Dealer I work for leases out out part of our property for an RV dealer in Livermoore Ca. to display there specials. The market is down right now for the big diesel pusher Coach so a good deal can be had. Gotta get that thingie where a LCD TV pops out of a cabinet in the Main Room and the Master bedroom. That is soooo cool! How 2 mount the cookers?