• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

From My Daughter

Started by NePaSmoKer, September 19, 2010, 04:28:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

My daughter was in San Antonio for a week and half for Army training. Yesterday we went to Lancaster, PA where she lives and she said here mom said you been wanting this stuff from S A.

What a good wife and daughter  ;D

BuyLowSellHigh

Good stuff there, NePaS.  Fiesta products are in all the grocery stores down here, although I don't recall seeing the curing salt before.  When you run out or want more, let me know and I'll get it for you and send you a package.  For tamales if you ever need corn husks we have those in some larger packs too.
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

pensrock

Cool. nice score from a great daughter.  :)

Tenpoint5

Must be Daddy's Girl!! Either that or she is doing some serious sucking up. What did she do?
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: BuyLowSellHigh on September 19, 2010, 05:49:43 AM
Good stuff there, NePaS.  Fiesta products are in all the grocery stores down here, although I don't recall seeing the curing salt before.  When you run out or want more, let me know and I'll get it for you and send you a package.  For tamales if you ever need corn husks we have those in some larger packs too.

Thanks BLSH

Up here in Yankee land we can get the husks, its just some of the spice we cant find unless you venture into NJ or NY which i try not to do very much  ;D 

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 19, 2010, 05:58:11 AM
Must be Daddy's Girl!! Either that or she is doing some serious sucking up. What did she do?

Maybe that why she was asking what we are going to do with the spa & gazebo when we move  ;D :D