• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Chat Room

Started by smoker pete, September 29, 2010, 08:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smoker pete

Have seen a few references lately about a Chat Room.  Is this the normal Forum discussions or is there an actual chat room?

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

hal4uk

Are you sure you want to know?   ;D
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

Tiny Tim

It's an actual chat room, but it's located on the recipe site (linked in my signature, as well as several other members' signatures).

KevinG

We'll break you in, one way or the other.  ;D

It's a place we go to work out problems, or just enjoy a good conversation. Arnie was working on some other ideas for it too, but not sure where we're at with that.

Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

classicrockgriller

Is a Fun time!

You have to register on the recipe site and it will not take

hotmail, g-mail, yahoo e-mails for registering.

Use the e-mail provided to you by your internet supplier.

ArnieM

"Arnie was working on some other ideas for it too, but not sure where we're at with that."

About the only place we're 'AT' is to put up an invite in the evening and see if anyone shows up.  CRG had some ideas but nothing seemed to fly.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: ArnieM on September 29, 2010, 08:46:58 PM
"Arnie was working on some other ideas for it too, but not sure where we're at with that."

About the only place we're 'AT' is to put up an invite in the evening and see if anyone shows up.  CRG had some ideas but nothing seemed to fly.

You're the Hall Monitor, not me!

Tenpoint5

Pete generally speaking Tuesday nights are the set nights that folks come to the chat room and hang out. There is some bsing and general goofing around. OK there is a lot of that going on. BUT if you or anyone comes in and says "I got a question" pretty much All BS stops until we can get your question answered to the point your happy with. Then its right back to having a good time blowing off some steam and enjoying the company of fellow forum members. Somebody even mentioned that there might be an Adultry beverage or two consume during these discissions.

At any other time you might wish to have a question answered just put a post out that you will be in the chat room and someone will be along shortly. These more impromptu meeting are what CRG calls "A meeting of the Warthogs" which you may have seen a post "Oink Oink Squeal" Impromptu BS session is guaranteed if you see this.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

smoker pete

Thanks guys.  Will keep this in mind for the next time I have problems and/or want some spirited discussions.  Extra on the "spirits"  ;D

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

classicrockgriller

Quote from: smoker pete on September 30, 2010, 09:48:52 AM
Thanks guys.  Will keep this in mind for the next time I have problems and/or want some spirited discussions.  Extra on the "spirits"  ;D

Sometimes it just fun to WATCH the rambling!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: classicrockgriller on September 30, 2010, 09:55:17 AM

When has the drunken Monkey EVER sat back and just watched the conversation???
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 30, 2010, 10:16:07 AM
Quote from: classicrockgriller on September 30, 2010, 09:55:17 AM

When has the drunken Monkey EVER sat back and just watched the conversation???

When the drunken bobbin deer head won't shut up! ;D