NEW Bradley Stainless Smoker arrived today!!!!

Started by jhogg, July 01, 2005, 12:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jhogg

NEW Bradley Stainless Smoker arrived today!!  Thanks to CHEZ BUBBA(Kirk and Anne)... they are the BEST!!!  I just ordered my smoker Monday and asked if I could receive it in time for the 4th of July weekend (not really expecting to get it in time)and like magic it arrived!  I am very pleased that I ordered from CHEZ BUBBA and HIGHLY recommend them for your Bradley smoker purchases!  I am really excited... I DID take time to read the directions (sorta) and I started the seasoning process but...  I could not stand the suspense so I had to stop the seasoning after about an hour or so and I am in the process of smoking pork chops!  I have to say that they smell real good! I appreciate all the valuable information that is provided on this site from the Veterans and the nOOb's.  I guess I am a nOOb and proud of it!!!!!   Thanks again Kirk and Anne! [:D]

Jimmy

Oldman

jhogg,
Now you know why those of us that have done business with Chez's House Of Smoke are high on doing business with him and Ann.

Just down right good folks to do business with. Plus that future 10% discount on pucks is nothing to sneeze at either!

Welcome to the Bradley family.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

JJC

Welcome to the Forum, Jimmy!

You made two wise choices--a BS and Chez.  As for not seasoning for more than an hour, well . . . let us know how it turns out.  I bet it will be fine, but your next try with the same thing will taste even better!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

BillyG

can someone paste a link to chez's website???  New to the forums, you guys give GREAT info and I've seen chez's name a few times....  seasoning my BS Stainless tonight, hope the directions are good???

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

iceman

Welcome BillyG & jhogg.
I've dealt with a lot of different folks up here with the Bradley Smokers and can only say that the dumbest thing I did was not to use Chez Bubba. I thought logistics would interfere but was wrong big time. Kirk and Anne are top notch and so far anyone I've had dealings with didn't even come close to the service and help these folks can give you. (I don't even get kick backs for saying stuff like this). :D :D
Anyhow if you want a sure thing right off the get go on smokers and parts give them first shot and you won't have to give it a second thought.
Enjoy your new hobby! ;D
Patrick

icerat4

Welcome here billyg& jhogg .ANNE AND KIRK are the best.I will be buying my thrid smoker shortley.I am on overdrive doing food every week end.What had started out as a fun lil hobbie .Is now a weekend job.Drinking beer smoking food whewww man its tough.Lol ;D

Just another weekend with the smoker...

manxman

Quote.I will be buying my thrid smoker shortley.

What model are you going to get icerat4?

BTW, belated welcome to the forum  jhogg. :D
Manxman

icerat4

Original.Sticking to what works for me the best.3 smokers going at once in my barn.Please dont call the fire department i will have to feed them too  ;D.

Just another weekend with the smoker...

BillyG

Thanks for the link Habanero, I did actually see their site but it was after I ordered.  The BS is just GREAT, did my first shot with a set of baby backs, only complaint is that they were too long to fit on a rack, had to cut them in half but they came out great without much FTC.  What I did do was foil them w/apple juice while I got "the fixin's" ready, which was probably about 30 minutes....put them on a grill to finish them w/a VERY light amount of bbq sauce.  Can't wait till my next go round, I hear they'll get even better??? how that's possible I don't know!!!

BillyG

OH....I forgot to add, after using it once it looks like the Bubba Pucks are a must, everyone here use them or just extra wood pucks???

iceman

Quote from: BillyG on August 25, 2006, 02:30:54 PM
OH....I forgot to add, after using it once it looks like the Bubba Pucks are a must, everyone here use them or just extra wood pucks???
The bubba pucks will save you bucks on bicuits every time you use them. It keeps you from having to toss on extra bicuits to get the burn time you need. It's a good investment for sure. ;)

Oldman

3- Bubba Pucks. Plus they will clean your puck burner....  ;D

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Gizmo

Gotta ask the obvious (new item for Chez), why aren't the pucks in a 3 pack instead of 2?
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: Gizmo on September 13, 2006, 06:57:25 PM
Gotta ask the obvious (new item for Chez), why aren't the pucks in a 3 pack instead of 2?

Because cheapskates like myself will but a bisquette on top of the Bubba Pucks. :-[ ;D

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)