• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Tailgate Warriors on Food Network -- Bradley Digital on the TV!

Started by JYoung, October 15, 2010, 08:52:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JYoung

Quote from: BuyLowSellHigh on October 23, 2010, 12:16:20 AM
But, where was the bacon ?     :D
I suspect some decent food service gloves are now part of the kit.

The rules were that EVERYTHING had to be made on site or purchased from somewhere; so homemade bacon was out.  I had been preparing a different bacon flavor combo for each dish before we found that out...

Re: the gloves; funny part was Tanya was the only one who didnt want gloves cause it was too hard to make the spring rolls in them so she never bought her size...karma had a different idea ::)

Thanks to everyone who watched the show!  Ill let you know if (hopefully when!) we get picked to go to the championship round in San Francisco on Nov 21st.  Also cant wait to see the next episode and see how we compared to the other teams.

JY

Keymaster

Way to go Jeremy, Just caught the show Today (Saturday). I'm sorry to say that Governor Gregoure just passed a new "if your on TV tax" its $100 a minute. Just Kidding  ;D Your team did an outstanding job for the Seahawks and the State of Washington.

Quarlow

Dang I just saw this post so I guess I missed it. Oh well congrats to you guys from Surrey B.C.
Q
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

TestRocket

I just watched the show last night (DVR) and I agree with BLSH it was "a nail biter to the finish" Congrats to the team and good luck moving forward!

La Quinta

How kool is that....I recorded the show and rewound it 2x....at a moment I thought I saw a Bradley stainless smoker!!! We enjoy that show....looks really challenging...well done....