• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Cabela's Smoking Bisquettes

Started by Smokechop, October 24, 2010, 10:15:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

I smoked some beef slim jims with em, Worked well.

GusRobin

Quote from: lonuff on November 08, 2010, 01:54:18 PM
The pepper Rosemary and Tyhme is the new flavor. It is more for for wild game. Not god for Beef or pork. Hope this helps..

Thought they would go great with a leg of lamb.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

fjp110

I used them for my first smoke in my new OBS.  I did a cold smoke on some cheese.  I did 2 hours on some colby jack, sharp cheddar, and mozzarella. After I vacuum sealed it for a few days I tried a slice of the mozzarella and it was a little strong.  the smoke smelled SO good I thought it would really be  a nice smooth taste, but it is a little rough. I still think it will be good on meat though.

TMB

Great now I have to bring these up to Kimmie so I can try them!!  Boy I just get the Bradley and now I need to order more pucks!!!    ;D   TenPoint5 you better get to calling Kimmie and setting her up for them!  ;)   
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

Phone Guy

I spoke to Bradley USA about these Bisquettes. They are made with Oak so it is a mild enough wood that they should work well with beef and just about any other meat.

Habanero Smoker

That's good to know. Yesterday I picked up a box at Cabela's.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)