• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Recovery wishes for TMB

Started by TestRocket, November 02, 2010, 05:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TestRocket

Well it all went as planed today and TMB (Tommy) had his right hand operated on (carpal tunnel). I just talked to him and he sounds good and is even board of doing nothing already. Kimmie has already had to get on him to go sit down and not help with dinner. So let's all wish him a speedy recovery and for her an extra dose of patience!   ;D

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tenpoint5

I'm thinking this is going to be Harder on Kimmie than it is on Tommy!!

If he would have left that little thing alone like his Momma told him, he wouldn't be in the predicament he is in!! ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KevinG

You mean someone finally found a way to keep him quiet on the board?  ;D Get well quick!
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

TestRocket

Kevin, do you really think he types with both hands?  ;D

As soon as the drugs wear off the boards is about all he will have for a few days!  :D

NePaSmoKer

Speedy recovery Tommy

Hey maybe your wife will get you a Bradley for a recovery present  ;D

squirtthecat

Get well Tommy!

Lefty Loosey..
Righty Tighty...

Smokin Soon

QuoteI'm thinking this is going to be Harder on Kimmie than it is on Tommy!!

That's what I am thinking too! Speedy recovery my friend!

BuyLowSellHigh

Well here's hoping they gave you something good for the pain and a speedy recovery to normal as well (all for Kimmie's sake).
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

GusRobin

Quote from: BuyLowSellHigh on November 02, 2010, 05:57:48 PM
Well here's hoping they gave you something good for the pain and a speedy recovery to normal as well (all for Kimmie's sake).

Here's hoping they gave Kimmie something for the pain in the A$$ named Tommie ;D ;D
Get well - the package has arrived so we need to meet.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

KyNola

Quarlow

Get well soon Tommy and don't go to stircrazy.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

pensrock

Get well soon, I may be getting that same operation myself. :(

Habanero Smoker

Good to hear that the surgery went well. I hope your recovery time is short. Get well soon.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

TMB

Thanks guys, I'm doing good but the pain has started to hit me but that's ok.  Now i won't be able to cook for sometime but I will be up and about tweeking ideas for my SRG's in my head.   I'll be here everyday checking in and drooling over y'alls cooks so keep'em coming.

Thanks againg you guys are the best!

OBTW... I'd really feel better if a certain person would get his SRG out of the box!!!!!!!  ::) ::)    LOL
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!