• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Recovery wishes for TMB

Started by TestRocket, November 02, 2010, 05:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SnellySmokesEm

Hope you feel better soon TMB.
Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

GusRobin

I think you need to tell Kimmie that for a while cooking on the SRg will be too strenuous on your wrist and that you need a Bradley.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

ArnieM

Speedy recovery TMB.  Hey, if you can't cook just switch to a supervisor role.  :D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

OU812

Good to here your sugary went well Tommy.

Now you will need to learn how to do things with your other hand.  ::)

Take one of those wimpy pain pills and chase it down with a shot, works much better for me. ;D

Heres to a speedy recovery.

SouthernSmoked

SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

classicrockgriller

Got the old hand caught in the cookie jar?

Get Well Soon!

I'm afraid I may have to go under the knife for my shoulder,

After Hunting Season. ;D

kinyo

iceman

Glad to hear things went good. Take it easy buddy and get up to par soon ;D

Tenpoint5

I have heard rumor of the traditional button to make things easier having been sent Tommy's way.

If you know what it is or remember what it is DON'T SAY NOTHING till it arrives!! Then we can explain it to Tommy He does live in Alabama ya know!! Sorry Gus and TR
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

Quote from: OU812 on November 03, 2010, 07:59:50 AM

Take one of those wimpy pain pills and chase it down with a shot, works much better for me. ;D

Heres to a speedy recovery.
Tommy will have to take 2 wimpy pain pills in lieu of the shot. He's a good boy don't cha know.  ;D  :D :D :D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

TestRocket

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 03, 2010, 11:05:26 AM
I have heard rumor of the traditional button to make things easier having been sent Tommy's way.

If you know what it is or remember what it is DON'T SAY NOTHING till it arrives!! Then we can explain it to Tommy He does live in Alabama ya know!! Sorry Gus and TR

What the &%#@ (heck)? Well at least ship it over night so I don't have to wait so long to find out what your talking about!

Tommy call my cell phone when it arrives!

And for goodness sake don't hurt your hand ripping open the package!  ;D

TMB

Quote from: TestRocket on November 03, 2010, 04:43:44 PM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 03, 2010, 11:05:26 AM

What the &%#@ (heck)? Well at least ship it over night so I don't have to wait so long to find out what your talking about!

Tommy call my cell phone when it arrives!

And for goodness sake don't hurt your hand ripping open the package!  ;D
I'll call you ASAP if anything comes, but I ain't sure what in the wild wild world of sports their talking about    ;)
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

classicrockgriller

Quarlow

Me too. And for $5 bucks I .....won't tell ya hehe it's a surprise.  ;D ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

TestRocket