Lookie at what I received today

Started by DTAggie, November 06, 2010, 02:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DTAggie

While the hatch chile rubbed brisket was in FTC, we decided to take the dogs out to the lake for a walk.  When I returned, look what was on my door step.  From STC by way of Hal4UK.  Instructions to use on Hickory smoked pulled pork.  Might just have to try some on the brisket tonight.

Thanks guys!

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

TestRocket

KyNola

You're gonna love that stuff!  Starne's is about 6 blocks from my house.  In my opinion that is the ultimate sauce for what goes on a pulled pork sandwich.  When you go to Starne's you sit at the counter on a stool, order your sandwich or in my case sandwiches with mild or hot(meaning a little or a lot of sauce), a bag of chips and your drink(soft).  They will open your bag of chips for you and toss the bag on the counter and when your sandwiches come, they're wrapped in wax paper and tossed on the counter.

Mmmm, Starne's.  Nothing better.

DTAggie

Tried a little with the brisket tonight and loved it.  Will be getting me a butt real soon to try it on!

hal4uk

Just saw this (trying to get caught up)...
Hope you enjoy it!  It's very good on pulled pork. 
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

DTAggie

Have not had the chance to get a butt smoked, but have tried it on a brisket.  I can definitely see how it will kick butt on butt.  Thanks!