• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

GONNA NEED SOME HELP ON GETTING STARTED

Started by SL2010, November 07, 2010, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SL2010

You kinda lost me Arnie you think that's to much grinder or should i just change the breaker HA HA HA I'm still shopping i would like to find one with variable speed control i dont know why is when you have the money you cant find what you want but when you broke you find what you looking for i will keep shopping when see it i will know thanks for all the help

SL2010

HEY that's good price what's make/model/age/any pics thanks

ArnieM

SL, my only advice is don't go overboard unless you intend to stuff a moose into it.  For my little grinder, I chill down the meat in the freezer until it gets a little stiff (you should do that for any grinder) and then cut the meat into 3/4 or one inch strips.  The grinder just sucks them in and grinds.  The pusher isn't required - and it's pretty cheap.

Wish you the best regardless of what you get.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

NePaSmoKer

If your going to use a decent grinder as a stuffer you will need the cyclone auger that fits onto the metal auger. This sits inside the stuffing needle tube and forces meat into the needle for stuffing.

I done it with great success.

NePaSmoKer

SL

See how many different ways folks here do things  ;D  Its good we have allot of help.

Arnie chills the meat some, I dint cuz it creates excess moisture.

Diversified  ;D

SL2010

Im very thank full for the advice i feel like all of you is helping me to save money by doing the right the first time thanks again