• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

What's on your Santa Claus Wish List this year?

Started by smoker pete, November 10, 2010, 11:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smoker pete

I, for one, think I've been a VERY good boy this year  ;D ;D  So here's the wish list I sent to Santa:

• Char-Broil Big Easy
  • Chef's Choice 632 Slicer
  • Cabela's 80-Liter Dehydrator
  • MAK Grill 2 Star General

Where would we be without our Dreams?  What's on your Santa Wish List this year?

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

classicrockgriller

I have a BE and a SRG in a box.
I have two slicers.
I have a dehydrator.
I have a Traeger Lil Tex Elite
And a few other Toys.

I wish for .......... Hmmm

I'll have to get back with ya.

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

hal4uk

I wish for all y'all to have a very merry and blessed celebration of birth of the sweet baby Jesus.
And, if ya git some stuff...  That's just a bonus  ;)
Awrighten.

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

classicrockgriller

Quote from: hal4uk on November 10, 2010, 12:40:31 PM
I wish for all y'all to have a very merry and blessed celebration of birth of the sweet baby Jesus.
Awrighten.

Amen!

squirtthecat

What Hal said.

A commercial chamber vacuum sealer..

And a fridge.

Sailor

I will give you another Amen!  

I wish for God Almighty to return the United States to the greatness that it once was and for our Government to get back to the principles of the Founding Fathers and to uphold the Constitution.  If my wish is granted then everything else that I need I will be able to get myself.

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

beefmann

my wish list

1) for my family and friends to be happy and healthy
2) That there is peace in the  world
3) Every one gets what they  want for christmas
4) a large freezer for my family
5) a job

SouthernSmoked

Quote from: squirtthecat on November 10, 2010, 12:43:51 PM

What Hal said.

A commercial chamber vacuum sealer..

And a fridge.

What a Fridge!

Your Fridge and Hal's kitchen... now we're talking!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

BuyLowSellHigh

All I really want is a bit more peace and harmony -- starting with amongst my kids -- and the true spirit of the season to take over everyone with joy and happiness.

I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

TestRocket

Quote from: hal4uk on November 10, 2010, 12:40:31 PM
Awrighten.

An Amen from me too!

Quote from: Sailor on November 10, 2010, 12:44:32 PM
I wish for God Almighty to return the United States to the greatness that it once was and for our Government to get back to the principles of the Founding Fathers and to uphold the Constitution.  If my wish is granted then everything else that I need I will be able to get myself.

That's what I voted for!

And for myself:
Well, there is some stuff I would like to receive. But more importantly between the birth of our first grandchild and the marriage of our other daughter, Miss Jan and I have quickly added 7 children into our hearts. So what I really need is continued prosperity and a heaping shovel full of patience! 

Tenpoint5

I just wish Santa Claus would pay them Elves a little better so THEY put all them toys together and I can have a headache free Christmas Day!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

deb415611

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 10, 2010, 03:17:11 PM
I just wish Santa Claus would pay them Elves a little better so THEY put all them toys together and I can have a headache free Christmas Day!!

I don't miss that,  now I make the kid put stuff together :D   

Quarlow

All I wish for is that my daughter who is going to move from Vancouver, Canada to Camden, New jersey to marry her E-fiancee whom she has never met face to face is going to live happily ever after. If that happens I don't care about anything else.
But if I had to ask for something else just once in my life I wish for a Texas mickey of Crown Royal. Oh and a case of coke.....and a bag of ice......and some cheeto's or something to snack on while I drink the mickey. And a new ice girl to mix my drinks for me......and a package of those little umbrella's........ and some swizzel sticks...........so I can imagine I am in the Carribean or somewhere with warm oceans water for me to swim in..............or one of those swim up bars so I don't have to get out of the pool all day.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

squirtthecat

Quote from: Quarlow on November 10, 2010, 05:58:57 PM
swim up bar

I'm with Q...  I'd like to amend my Santa Wish List to include a swim up bar!