Carolina Treet

Started by DADAKOTA, November 15, 2010, 10:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monty

Quote from: steve-o on January 18, 2011, 11:02:26 AM
I just spoke to a guy at Carolina Treet asking if they ship to Canada, or if there were any stores in Washington that carried it. He recommended I find a website called the 'Bradley Forums' ;) He said that a member here had 12 cases shipped to Washington that he assumed was for a store. Anyone have any idea who that member would be?

that was username Quarlow. he shipped them to a relative's place in the US, drove them across the border, then coordinated the shipping to members across Canada.

thanks again Q!  ;D
Bradley Original Smoker BT1S1
Auber PID WS-1200CPH
Traeger Lil' Tex BBQ070
Char-Broil Big Easy Infrared Fryer 10101480
Napoleon Ultra Chef UP405RB

kinyo

Steve-O you can also purchase CT from Yard & Pool. I ordered some from them last week & it should arrive next week.

Kinyo

steve-o

Well hopefully Quarlow has some left that he can part with, I think I live quite close to him. As for ordering from Y&P that will be option #2. Thanks  ;D

NePaSmoKer

Yup that would be Quarlow. Send him a PM

steve-o

It was indeed Quarlow, and although he had only had a few bottles left for his personal use, he still hooked me up with one  ;D so I can finally try the sauce that you all rave about. I just gotta do some thinkin and decide what I will try it on first. But maybe I will do a shot of it first if I dont decide quick enough  ;)

Thanks again Quarlow, you're the man

It may not seem like that a big deal to some of you, but CT doesnt ship to us in Canada so its not easy to come by here

ArnieM

Good for you Steve.  My cousin Q is a great guy.

Just remember, it's a cooking sauce, not a Q sauce.  Also good for a marinade.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

NePaSmoKer

squirtthecat

Good stuff.

Might be time for another semi-load to head across the Canadian border, eh!

kinyo

lumpy

If you can all wait, I can get a case from Nepa's at the smokeout and bring across the border with me.
From here I can ship to all you Canuks eh!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: lumpy on January 24, 2011, 08:48:54 AM
If you can all wait, I can get a case from Nepa's at the smokeout and bring across the border with me.
From here I can ship to all you Canuks eh!

Lumpy

I am going to be going down to NC before the SO i can pick the case up. Now last time i was there at the CT plant they only had 1/2 gallon cases, dont know if they have the large plastic bottle cases at the plant. If not i will just get them at Piggly or at the PX.

Want 1 or 2 cases?

lumpy

If anyone wants some PM me and I will start a list.

Lumpy

NePaSmoKer

Watch out CT

Your being blasted by Gunpowder rub  :D

KyNola

NePaS,
Offering to bring back CT for all those Canucks is very admirable but I'm thinking 1 or 2 cases ain't gonna cut it.  Do you have access to a semi? :D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: KyNola on January 24, 2011, 06:32:32 PM
NePaS,
Offering to bring back CT for all those Canucks is very admirable but I'm thinking 1 or 2 cases ain't gonna cut it.  Do you have access to a semi? :D

I guess my son is going to be bringing a few cases up in Feb and i will bring some in March.

No more semi driving for this guy....EH  :D