I think we got a winner.... Coming soon from Chez

Started by Oldman, July 22, 2005, 02:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phone Guy

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

BigSmoker

Thanks Olds.  You are the best.

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

Oldman

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by BigSmoker</i>
<br />Thanks Olds.  You are the best.

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Hey thanks for the kind words. BTW I have enjoyed what I ordered from you.... if you ever get into spices you are my man!

Olds

car54

Does any one know what "Bradley Smokers" think about some of the modifications that have been made, like Olds fan and Peter Wells electronic controll. Would they be willing to incorporate some of these mods in a new improved Bradley.

Oldman

Oldman

nsxbill

So, when can an up close, in the hand, about to install it in our own smoker(s) experience?

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Oldman

Fuzzybear

Olds:  Do you have your own machine shop tucked away in that garage of yours?  You always amaze me with the tinkering and inventing you do!  Don't stop, keeps the mind young and active!

Fuzz

"A mans got to know his limitations"

Oldman

car54

Olds,

I have a few ideas on the manufacturing of this project. The important ant factor is to have the fan shaft perpendicular to the back of the cabinet and the back aluminum plat parallel to the back.

The main shaft hole could be drill with a supplied drill guide, which could be as simple as a thick piece of hard wood that is predrilled on a drill press. This would keep the drilled hole straight.

The other idea is not to bend the aluminum but to use a combination of aluminum right angle pieces and aluminum plates that are sheet metal screwed to each other. This would help keep every thing parallel and perpendicular. Some of the holes could be oversized to allow for some fine-tuning adjustments.

Brad

whitetailfan

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldman</i>
<br />EDITED OUT
Olds
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
What happened?  Haven't looked in a couple days did I miss something?

<font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green">
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.