I think we got a winner.... Coming soon from Chez

Started by Oldman, July 22, 2005, 02:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

car54

Olds,

Do the bisquettes seem to burn any different with the fan?

Brad

JJC

u da man, Olds!  Need a beta test site? [;)]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Arcs_n_Sparks

It seems obvious that the aluminum impeller has not been smoked enough, and thus is not properly seasoned....[8D]

Arcs_n_Sparks

nsxbill

I will want 2 of them when they become available.  Good job Raye!

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Habanero Smoker

Great job! Any estimate on the date they will be available.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

manxman

Blimey Olds, you have done a SUPERB job........ BRILLIANT![:D]

The big problem for us on this side of the pond is to try and find a 220-240V equivalent![:(]

When the production model is finalised on your side of the pond I intend to ask an electricician friend of mine to try and find the comparible component parts in the UK to try and emulate your success!

Unless you plan a 240V model yourselves!![:D][;)]

Where does it draw it's power from? I have noticed that US/UK power converters are available in the UK now allowing US electical items to be run off UK mains although I think the maximum wattage was only around 100W.

Perhaps Bradley themselves should take this onboard!!

Manxman.
Manxman

Oldman

Habanero Smoker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldman</i>
<br />
QuoteOlds,

I know one thing... you could not get this away from me, and I do believe the days of rotating racks is close to coming to an end. Then again I will more that likely rotate at 4 hours knowing me--LOL! I love it.

Olds

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Also gone will be the days of me burning my forearms, and dropping half cooked trays of meat, while attempting to rotate trays.[B)]

I
         don't
                   inhale.

Oldman

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.

manxman

Hi Olds,

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">However, he will have to have a couple of items made, so I cannot guess. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

This was the bit I saw as the biggest problem, once the finished product is on the US market I am sure I will be able to find the off the shelf parts to a comparible spec. in the UK. The "made to measure" bits may be a bit more time consuming!

Given the low power requirement the other option may well be to buy the US/UK adapter and get the US version shipped over, can't be that heavy that the freight would be prohibitive, and run it off the UK mains.[:)]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I hope not. This is a Chez only item. Part of the reason I did this was to give him something the eBay whores don't have.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The world could do with more people with an outlook like you![;)]You are a good un![:D]

Got me intrigued about Part II, you just carry on having fun Raye, it benefits us all!![:D]

Manxman.
Manxman

Oldman

bsolomon

Excellent work Olds.  Keep us informed on the testing and let us know if there is anything we can do to help out.