Pepperoni Chips (Yes I was bored)

Started by TMB, December 04, 2010, 02:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMB

While making lunch today I had a little bit of Mies breading/mix made up and didn't want to toss it so I looked around and the only thing I could find handy was pepperoni.  So I dipped pepperroni in the Mies mixture (milk and Mies breading) and fried them up........... KILLER!!!! 

Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

TestRocket

That could have easily been my lunch!  ;D So what did you have?

TMB

Quote from: TestRocket on December 04, 2010, 02:22:11 PM
That could have easily been my lunch!  ;D So what did you have?
I made fried yardbird with Mies breading and a fried pickel just for fun (very good)

Kimmie was out shopping (for new shoes  I hope)  ;) I'm checking bags when she gets in!!!

I had breading left over and I don't like to throw things out so I looked around and all I had was a pack of pepperoni so I tossed them into the mixture and then into the pan.  They cooked very fast and would burn if you didn't watch them. 

DarqMan

What an original, impromptu idea! A little ranch for dipping and you're set.
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.

TestRocket

Well, while you were cooking yardbird, pickles and pepperoni chips my new son-in-law and I were hanging outside Christmas light and now I'm really hungry!

TMB

Quote from: TestRocket on December 04, 2010, 02:54:49 PM
Well, while you were cooking yardbird, pickles and pepperoni chips my new son-in-law and I were hanging outside Christmas light and now I'm really hungry!
Been there done that for 17 years!   Glad someone else is doing them and not me.

Last year we had 14,500 lights~