• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Breakfast

Started by Gordon, July 25, 2005, 03:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordon

I do not see any breakfast recipes...where dem is?

And, yes, I post a lot - but you gotta admit, owning a Bradley is a lot of fun!  

I was at a church member's house this weekend, and I was admiring some of his deer mounts.  He was telling me when he shot them, and I did not have the heart to tell him that most were older than me!

What a piece of work is man!

nsxbill

I don't know what you have for breakfast, but I certainly reserve that really thick bacon I use to drip down on the meat when smoking to have for breakfast.  Do a search for sausage and ham.  I certainly wouldn't pass up pulled pork, chopped and made into hash.  Use your imagination.  You can have a beer for breakfast if you want.   Leftovers from dinner are always good in the morning for me!

I just don't recommend smoked waffles or pancakes.

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Phone Guy

I personaly think a baby back rib next to my eggs and hash browns is a beautiful thing.

MallardWacker

My favorite breakfst Items are:

Reheated ABT's

Sliced Brisket

Cold chicken legs

Pulled Pork

and of course my home made BACON[:p].

YES COLD PIZZA.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

MallardWacker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nsxbill</i>
<br />
......I just don't recommend smoked waffles or pancakes.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">That could go along with the smoked zuccinni.[:D]

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Foam Steak

Bacon, Ham, Breakfast Sausage, or omlet with smoked cheeze.  There is a type of Tea called Lapsang Soochong(sp)?  The tea is fermented and smoked.  Hmmmmmm I wonder what smoked lipton would taste like?  How about smoked coffee beans?

For those of you that like beer for breakfast I remember making a Rauchbeer long ago that had smoked barley in it.  Of course Alaskan Smoked Porter goes great with eggs and potatos.

nsxbill

I really don't drink beer for breakfast, but I know I have stayed out late enough in the past that I guess I was having it with breakfast.  

Beer goes well with life.  Nothing more needs to be said!

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Oldman

Foam Steak said the magic word BACON~~!

I cheat smoke bacon. Yepper I cheat. I get a good quality thick sliced bacon. Layer them two deep. Fill my racks up with them. Smoke 2 hours 190F with hickory.

Allow to cool. Vacuum pack or you can use a zip lock bag. Place in refrig. for two days then fry them up for breakfast... or for lunch or a dinner time BLT sandwich!  [^]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

BigSmoker

I like brisket for breakfast for sure.  Smoked cheese grits has also been on the menu before as well as the homemade bacon.

tried the smoked coffee beans didn't really gain much I thought[:(].

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.