Bacon Bark

Started by Brisket Lover, December 11, 2010, 12:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisket Lover

OU812

Let me guess, um, ah, chocolate covered BACON!?  ;D

Brisket Lover

Tenpoint5

Bacon!!!! These types of posts are getting to be just to much I need some bacon!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

BuyLowSellHigh

If that was in my kitchen it would go something like this ...

bacon done ... now to get the chocolate ready ... that bacon sure looks good ... waiting for the chocolate to melt ... it sure smells good too ... waiting ... okay the choclate is ready ... where did all the bacon go?

???    :D    ;D

I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

Brisket Lover

:D  Well the good part is that you only use the really crispy parts so I had left overs to eat.

Things I learned.  Sea salt makes it taste better,  I should have cut the bacon in smaller pieces, and  don't make this before going to your wife's work Christmas dinner party because you won't be hungry.  ;D

Next time I want to find dark chocolate and include some cayenne.

BuyLowSellHigh

Oh, I want some   all of that !
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

KyNola

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on December 11, 2010, 01:42:24 PM
Bacon!!!! These types of posts are getting to be just to much I need some bacon!!
Ask your daughter to smoke some for you.  Either that or Hal could send you some of his. ;)

OU812

Quote from: KyNola on December 11, 2010, 05:49:28 PM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on December 11, 2010, 01:42:24 PM
Ask your daughter to smoke some for you.  Either that or Hal could send you some of his. ;)

Now that was funny.  ;D

BACON!

ronbeaux

I just fell out of my chair 8)
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.