• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Recipe Site

Started by Oldman, August 03, 2005, 04:35:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Not sure what day, but during this weekend the recipe site will be going through an updating in its software. So if you go there and it does not come up don't worry about it. All should be good by Monday AM.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

ListerD

Are you going to change the color scheme? [:p]

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ListerD</i>
<br />Are you going to change the color scheme? [:p]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> Nopper. vBulletin board is a purchased board. As such maintainence upgrade are part of the purchase price.

Some of the changes have to do with MySQL 4.1, XSS Flaws in faq.php, private.php, and several templates.

Files Changes are: (at least as far as I understand this [:D])
attachment.php
calendar.php
editpost.php
external.php
faq.php
forumdisplay.php
global.php
index.php
newreply.php
poll.php
postings.php
printthread.php
private.php
profile.php
register.php
search.php
showthread.php
subscription.php
threadrate.php
usercp.php
usernote.php
admincp/accessmask.php
admincp/admincalendar.php
admincp/adminlog.php
admincp/adminreputation.php
admincp/backup.php
admincp/forumpermission.php
admincp/global.php
admincp/index.php
admincp/misc.php
admincp/moderator.php
admincp/options.php
admincp/profilefield.php
admincp/subscriptions.php
admincp/template.php
admincp/thread.php
admincp/user.php
admincp/usertools.php
archive/global.php
clientscript/vbulletin_global.js
clientscript/vbulletin_stdedit.js
includes/adminfunctions.php
includes/adminfunctions_template.php
includes/functions.php
includes/functions_bbcodeparse.php
includes/functions_calendar.php
includes/functions_cron.php
includes/functions_databuild.php
includes/functions_digest.php
includes/functions_file.php
includes/functions_forumdisplay.php
includes/functions_forumlist.php
includes/functions_newpost.php
includes/functions_online.php
includes/functions_search.php
includes/functions_showthread.php
includes/functions_subscriptions.php
includes/functions_upload.php
includes/functions_user.php
includes/sessions.php
modcp/banning.php
modcp/index.php
modcp/moderate.php
modcp/thread.php
modcp/user.php
subscriptions/authorize.php
subscriptions/nochex.php
subscriptions/paypal.php
subscriptions/worldpay.php

As I said, as I understand it these are the item addressed in the  update. Then again I could be wrong--- That is why AxE is my Web Master for all of my sites---he is on a monthly retainer and I like it that way. [^]

I know just enough to be hurt myself [:0] Check out the source code AxE did for me on my B-site http://www.rminor.com/main.htm Talk about clean work~~!

Olds

ListerD

Looks good.

You know I was just yanking your chanin [:D]

Oldman

Ya ya~~! You can take a smoker out of the gamer but not the gamer's humor out of the smoker. Heh he he...

BTW while I like the KoV, it sure is nice to be posting here with you about smokin'.

Plus some of the items you post about over at the KoV I'm sure many of the members here would find interesting. Our Open Board here is called: New Topics. Now if we could only get those want-to-smokers from the KoV over here that would be something! However, gamers are gamers--whatcha goin' ta do?

Olds

owrstrich

hey olds... wheres the chat link...

you got to eat...

owrstrich

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Oldman

Oldman

Grrrrr not only are we updating our software... right in the middle of it the hosting service starts to updateing my package. So if you get a error just hang on.

Olds