• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Thanks (Yard & Pool) Bryan!

Started by squirtthecat, January 02, 2011, 03:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirtthecat

There was a box waiting for me when we got home from NYC last night..   From Yard & Pool.

Going back a bit, Bryan had put out a post asking about Blues Hog BBQ sauces, as they were thinking of carrying them at Y&P.  They sell all those sauces right down the road from my office, so I ran out and picked up one of each.  I also tossed a bottle of Soileau's and some Head Country rub in the box.

I sent it off and jokingly remarked, 'just send the box back, with a couple bags of Utz Crab chips!'. 

Well..

And some sauces..

And some rub.

Thanks again, Bryan!

FLBentRider

Those crab chips are seriously addictive.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

TestRocket

I've never seen the Andy Nelson's sauce but with a name like "BAMA BBQ Sauce it's got to be good! Roll Tide!  ;D

squirtthecat

Quote from: FLBentRider on January 02, 2011, 03:26:14 PM
Those crab chips are seriously addictive.

I know!   I found some in Williamsburg, VA last Christmas, and brought a bunch home.   Haven't seen any since... (not even in NYC)

BigJohnT

You are a lucky guy, I had to order some Utz crab chips just to try them out...

John

pensrock

They sell UTZ chips all around here. I like the RED HOT chips myself.  :)

DTAggie

jiggerjams

Pay it forward always works well. Good job guys.

begolf25

Pat,

You are very welcome! I really appreciate you sending the sauces and other goodies out to me. Sorry, I forgot about your New York trip or I would have held off sending those. I think they set out in the cold for a few days.

Did the chips make it ok? From the looks of the picture you either ate both bags already :) or they lost their seal in transit. I hope they aren't stale.

Bryan

squirtthecat

Quote from: begolf25 on January 03, 2011, 11:17:07 AM
Pat,

You are very welcome! I really appreciate you sending the sauces and other goodies out to me. Sorry, I forgot about your New York trip or I would have held off sending those. I think they set out in the cold for a few days.

Did the chips make it ok? From the looks of the picture you either ate both bags already :) or they lost their seal in transit. I hope they aren't stale.

Bryan

Our house/cat sitter brought the box inside, so they weren't out on the porch very long..    The bags seem intact.  I'll bust them open this week for some quality control!  ;)

classicrockgriller

That was a nice exchange.

Is always FUN to give and receive.

begolf25

Glad to hear the chips seem to be in good shape.

The UTZ factory is only about 5 minutes from our house. We took the little man for the factory tour over the holiday. He had a blast and didn't want to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk