Kraft Fantasy Fudge
3 cups sugar

3/4 cup margarine

1 can (5 oz.) evaporated milk

1 pkg. (12 oz.) semisweet chocolate pieces

1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme

1 cup chopped nuts

1 tsp. vanilla

Combine sugar, margarine and milk in heavy 2 to 3-quart saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Continue boiling 5 minutes over medium heat or until candy thermometer reaches 234° F., stirring constantly to prevent scorching. Remove from heat.

Stir in chocolate pieces until melted. Add marshmallow creme, nuts and vanilla. Beat until well blended. Pour into a greased 13-by-9-inch pan.

Cool at room temperature. Cut into squares.

Makes 3 pounds.

MallardWacker

Dang I hate those Low-Carb recipes!

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Dang I hate those Low-Carb recipes!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Ya they are as bad as that Near-Beer of the 70's!

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

MallardWacker

<b><font color="blue"><font size="2">WORD to the Olds.</font id="size2"> </font id="blue"> </b>

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Crazy Canuck

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Ya they are as bad as that Near-Beer <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Isn't that the stuff they serve below the Canadian/American Border[:D][:D][:D]

Addicted to Smokin'
DanR
Fort St.John, BC

Chez Bubba

Yeah, but at $13.00 a case, not $CDN30.00![:D][:D]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

MWS

With the exception of the industrial lagers, the craft beer scene in the U.S. (Pacific Northwest especially) is quite impressive. Any style imaginable can be found at the local alehouse, brewpub or grocery store. I try to schedule a beer excursion....uhhh...I mean weekend family getaway to Washington State often, and it seems good beer is never for want.

And with the current exchange rate of 1 CAD = 0.849545 USD, that $13 U.S. case of beer is now only $15.30 CAD [:D][;)]

<i><font color="green"><b>Mike </i></font id="green"></b>

<i><font color="black">"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved".</i></font id="black">
 -John Wayne

Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"