• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

ICB?

Started by classicrockgriller, January 10, 2011, 12:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

Is it time?

ICB ..... ICB ...... ICB!

Yea Team Fight! ;D

Up In Smoke

Raah raah ree kickem' in the knee
Raah raah rass kickem' in the.........other knee  :D
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tenpoint5

Well, after some thought about this. I figure since I don't want to see a grown man cry, or listen to Sonny whining for another month. What the heck You guys want an ICB (Iron Chef Bradley) I WILL start one for you.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Up In Smoke

Chris,
I know this is a lot of work for you,
This is something that you do for us and please know that it is appreciated.
I for one will wait until it is convenient for you.
Thank you for all that you do for us.
                                                 Jerry
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Tenpoint5

Jerry It is GAME ON!!!! I opened a New Iron Chef Bradley contest just moments ago.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on January 10, 2011, 10:25:09 AM
Well, after some thought about this. I figure since I don't want to see a grown man cry, or listen to Sonny whining for another month. What the heck You guys want an ICB (Iron Chef Bradley) I WILL start one for you.

I guess you ask your Wife and she said it was Ok.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: classicrockgriller on January 10, 2011, 10:57:43 AM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on January 10, 2011, 10:25:09 AM

I guess you ask your Wife and she said it was Ok.

No I had a half hour phone call listening to a grown man whine and beg me to start an ICB. I just felt sorry for hi and gave in.

Tenpoint5

This is a prime example of Smack talking in an ICB! ;D ;D