Hows About A Contest

Started by NePaSmoKer, January 17, 2011, 04:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keymaster

Maybe another proofer to turn into a dehydrator or a big exaust hood to suck all the nepa smoke out of the Gerage  ;D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Keymaster on January 18, 2011, 05:13:44 PM
Maybe another proofer to turn into a dehydrator or a big exaust hood to suck all the nepa smoke out of the Gerage  ;D

WE HAVE A WINNER

keymaster guessed right.

Another proofer is going to be in the nepas lineup. its smaller in height but wider.

Aaron

PM me your addy.

SnellySmokesEm

Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

jiggerjams

Up In Smoke

2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

SL2010

Way to go keymaster congrats

ronbeaux

The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

kinyo

Smokin Soon

Never would have thought that it was a proofer, because of the one in progress! Might need a bigger garage. I really like your neighbors garage, it sparks some really good memories of my midwest days.

Keymaster

Thanks gang, Now I just gotta figure out how to guess them lotto numbers right ;D PM on it way Nepas

NePaSmoKer

I was told its more of a warmer and does not get as hot as my proofer. No wheels, the latch is bad and all the electric is dead.

Use?

Dont know what for yet  ;D

OU812

I was thinking of that but figured you were done with that kinda thing and moving on to other things.

Way to go Keymaster.

Smokin Soon

Chili Head

Nice job keymaster  ;)

Nepa your garage must be the size of my house to have room for all them toys  :D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Chili Head on January 18, 2011, 06:35:33 PM
Nice job keymaster  ;)

Nepa your garage must be the size of my house to have room for all them toys  :D

Now that my daughters crap stuff is outta the garage, i have lots of room.....WOOOHOOO