• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

sad day

Started by bears fan, January 23, 2011, 04:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bears fan

Packers going to the super bowl >:(

GusRobin

I know how you feel, my Jets are getting their heads handed to them in Pittsburgh
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

bears fan

yeah, watching that.  Not pretty.  Maybe you need to get your 3rd string quarterback in there.

smokeNcanuck

Quote from: bears fan on January 23, 2011, 04:50:16 PM

Sorry for your loss.....  NOT ;) ;)

I have been a cheese head for years, been tooo long since we have been to the Super Bowl!
I will admit that young QB had me worried for a minute.
Now all I have too do is plan my Super Bowl party menu ;D
Either Way....I'm Smoke'N It

bears fan

Packers are going to play one heck of a lot better than they did today to beat Pittsburgh.  I know someone had to win the game, but neither team looked like superbowl teams today.

squirtthecat

Yeah, it was ugly...   Turnover/turnover/turnover/turnover.

I was watching it earlier, then ran to the store.   Turned off the radio after a few minutes...    >:(

DTAggie

The sad day was when you signed Jay Cutler.  Being a life long Broncos fan I could have told you this would happen.

dman4505

Great now i have to listen to my 7 year old grandson yappin about how good those cheeseheads were.
I was afraid that the team that played the second half of the Seahawks game was going to show up for this one and sure enough they did.

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Caneyscud

Quote from: DTAggie on January 23, 2011, 07:27:52 PM
The sad day was when you signed Jay Cutler.  Being a life long Broncos fan I could have told you this would happen.

But that Vandy Grad, has certainly done better that he fellow draftees of that year - Vince Young (Titanic sinking) and Matt Leinart (weak armed backup)!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

oguard

I am a Packers fan so it was not a sad day ;D.
Catch it,Kill it,Smoke it.

rcger

You've always got the Cubs!!!  Wait....What the hell am I saying?

Quote from: bears fan on January 23, 2011, 04:50:16 PM
There's room for all of God's critters right next to the mashed taters and gravy!

KyNola

bears fan

O.k., a day has gone by and I'm better now.  They still did better than most teams this year and I know we have a bright future for next season.  As far as Cutler goes, he is still better than most QB's we have had in recent years.

hal4uk

I'm a Bears fan (and a SEC/Vandy fan)...
I wish it wasn't so, but Rodgers is a much better (and consistent) QB than Cutler.

He's better than Ben too
I ain't saying the cheesheads have it in the bag -- far from it, but they have one helluva a QB.

Awrighten.

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

DADAKOTA

GO PACK GO  Love to hear that sound from Soldier Field and anywhere else for that matter.  It is so funny that 2 years ago Brian Urlacher called Jake Cutler a wuss.  Now he is trying to say how tough he is.  Bwahahahahaha.  Da Bears and Da Cubs.  GO PACK GO. ;D