• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Bradley vs SRG (smoked beef)

Started by TMB, January 23, 2011, 08:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMB

Quote from: Quarlow on January 26, 2011, 04:38:27 PM
Quote from: TMB on January 23, 2011, 08:37:55 PM
Quote from: Quarlow on January 23, 2011, 08:30:25 PM
My head hangs with sadness.  :'( :'( :'(
WHY?  The Bradley out performed the SRG, but like I said if you don't have time the SRG makes a great smoked roast it's just not as good as the Bradley's 
I'm just teasing you Tommy, your a good egg and to knowledgeable to question your ethics. ;) ;)
I know you were I just want those that don't know who I am to understand why I do what I do.   ;)
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

TMB

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on January 26, 2011, 05:38:19 PM
Quote from: Quarlow on January 26, 2011, 04:38:27 PM
Quote from: TMB on January 23, 2011, 08:37:55 PM
Quote from: Quarlow on January 23, 2011, 08:30:25 PM
My head hangs with sadness.  :'( :'( :'(
WHY?  The Bradley out performed the SRG, but like I said if you don't have time the SRG makes a great smoked roast it's just not as good as the Bradley's 
I'm just teasing you Tommy, your a good egg and to knowledgeable to question your ethics. ;) ;)

The man BURNS MEAT on his grill on purpose!!! I question his ethics!! ;D ;D
It's not my fault Kimmie made me do it!   ;)

Quarlow

That's the mark of a good man. "He who thinks he can blame the wife and get away with it and not think anything is wrong till he gets swatted in the back of the head".  ;D ;D ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

TMB

Quote from: Quarlow on January 26, 2011, 07:53:37 PM
That's the mark of a good man. "He who thinks he can blame the wife and get away with it and not think anything is wrong till he gets swatted in the back of the head".  ;D ;D ;D
I ain't saying a word..   ::)