• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

I got a Box From North East PA

Started by Keymaster, January 27, 2011, 05:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keymaster

I want to Say a BIG "THANK YOU" to Nepasmoker (Rick), not only did he send me the SS kit he had the contest for but he sent me a whole bunch of whoppin good stuff. I can't wait to try everthing, I can't believe you gave up that Jar of Sop'n Sauce and I have been wanting to try that Carolina treat for about six months now, I helped Rick a little on his Proofer he rewired so the extras are his way of a Big Thanks, You out did yourself Rick.

Here everthing that was in the box:
Big Papi hot sauce
Red monkey Cajun spice Rub
EverGlades Seasoning Packet
Bag of Oink'R Rub
Spice & Slice Pepperoni Mix
Bruces sweet potato Pancake mix (it had a little accident on the flight over  ;D )
Bruces Sweet Potato Biscuit mix
A Jar of Sop'n Sauce
A Bottle of Carolina Treat
And of course the Summer Sausage Makin kit

All I can say is there is some good people on this forum and Thanks again Rick, you made my day  ;D

squirtthecat

NePaSmoKer

YW Aaron

But the thanks goes to you.

I could have not done the wiring on my own. You had it down perfect to the last terminal and it all works great. Your drawing on how to wire was right on just like you were there.

Enjoy the CT and the soppin sauce, Its great. The cajun spice came from base at FT BRAGG NC. One thing i did forget was the instructions on the SS mix.....DO'H. I will PM you how to mix.

TY AGAIN for all your help.

classicrockgriller

Nice!

I know for a fact the sweet potato pancake mix and the sweet potato

biscuit mix are real good.

KyNola

See, that's how it happens with this bunch of folks.  Help a brother out, the brother helps you out.

Way to go Rick.  Aaron, thanks for helping Rick out.

DTAggie

Speechless.  How many ways can we say this place rocks.  At first my wife could not understand why I took pictures of food.  Then she could not understand how I drove across the Dallas area loading Bubba Kegs in my truck...then meeting a guy I never met between Dallas and Houston to deliver them..then boxes started showing up at the house..boxes started being shipped from the house.

What she says now:  Those are some damn good folks you know at the Bradley Forum!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: DTAggie on January 27, 2011, 09:49:01 PM
Speechless.  How many ways can we say this place rocks.  At first my wife could not understand why I took pictures of food.  Then she could not understand how I drove across the Dallas area loading Bubba Kegs in my truck...then meeting a guy I never met between Dallas and Houston to deliver them..then boxes started showing up at the house..boxes started being shipped from the house.

What she says now:  Those are some damn good folks you know at the Bradley Forum!

And I for one am DAMN PROUD to be able to call them FRIENDS!!

Nice exchange of info and gifts there Boy's
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

kinyo

What a great box Keymaster!

This sweet potato pancake mix looks really good!

A lot of generosity on this forum!  :D

iceman

Now that's a nice package!!! WOW!  :)  :)  :)