• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Tailgate Warriors CHAMPIONSHIP (Chicago vs Seattle) on the Food Network 1/29/11

Started by JYoung, January 28, 2011, 04:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JYoung

Hey all,

Thanks to those of you that watched Team Blue 22 defeat the Green Bay team on Tailgate Warriors back in October; our team was the highest scoring team of the season meaning we were chosen to compete in the Championship round against last year's champs representing the Chicago Bears -- "Da Bus".

...and yes the Bradley Digital 4 Rack made the trip too as it was a key component in our main dish, smoked then deep fried turkey drumsticks!

Same format as before, 6 dishes (all new recipes) in one hour, but this time the competition was filmed in San Francisco, and being on the road presented many new challenges...

Watch our episode (Chicago vs Seattle) airing:
Saturday January 29th, 2011 on the  Food Network (10pm PT / 7pm PT for most HiDef feeds – check your local listings).

And once again they filmed both endings so we won't know if we won til the show airs!

Come visit our fan page for more pics and info, www.seattleblue22.com, and give us a 'like' on Facebook.  If you are interested in the recipes we featured on the show they will be posted to the Food Network site:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food-network-specials/championship-finale/index.html

The Food Network is rerunning all four of the Tailgate Warrior shows consecutively before the championship episode airs if you want to get caught up on the action...

Jeremy
Team Blue 22

Keymaster

Cool. I'll be watching again. Hope you got the wife some of them cut resistant Gloves this time ;D

classicrockgriller

dman4505

Congrats on winning "THE CHAMPIONSHIP"
Watched it and both teams had some great looking food
Sure would have loved to sample some
Looked like that wind was a "BEAR" to deal with

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.