Arnie

Started by classicrockgriller, January 31, 2011, 04:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TestRocket

Welcome back Arnie!

How bad do I have to hurt myself to get the "little blond nurse" treatment?  ;)

seemore

Arnie missed this :o that had to really suck hope you are getting better
seemore

dman4505

Arnie:

Just saw this
Glad to hear you're doing well

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

seemore

Arnie I am so sorry I missed this completely.  Mr told me about it tonight at dinner.
No broken bones?  Everything is getting better?  I can't imagine being cooped up in a hospital for an entire week.
Of course, nothing like going home in an ICE storm to get the blood circulating again......
Take care of yourself!  This winter weather could stop any time now, and I don't think anyone would miss it....
Mrs

OU812

Arnie

Aint herd much from you my friend, hope things are goin well for you my friend.

Sucks to be down, hope you are doin good.

Later
      Curt

ArnieM

Thanks again to all of you for your well wishes.

I'm doing better though still pretty sore.  The physical therapy lady is coming over again today.  She gave me exercises to do that I have been faithfully doing.  I hope she doesn't have to come back any more.

I'm not sure if I have an OBS any more.  There was a huge column of ice on the corner of the house.  It finally let go and the OBS was in the way.  I still have 2 1/2 - 3 feet of ice and snow on the deck so I can't get out to check on it for some time.

-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

BuyLowSellHigh

Oh sh...  uh,  ... Oh Oh !

Dang Arnie, that sucks!

I'll keep my finger crossed.
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

OU812

That huge column of ice bites.

Hopefully if theres any damage on the OBS its only cosmetic.

I have found if you give 100% to that PT you get better faster, been there done that.  ;D

Habanero Smoker

Ice falling from the roof and hitting the Bradley has happened to me a couple of times. Each time it hit directly on top of the cabinet with no damage other then breaking the knob off the vent. The other problem was that each time it ripped the cover. This weekend you should have someone place a 33 gallon garbage bag over it until it can be replaced. It's just the right size that will not blow off, but using a bungee cord would be added insurance.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

hal4uk

Arnie, I think the Winter Gods are trying to tell you to move to Del Boca Vista!
Yikes!
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

Caneyscud

Arnie,

Have you had your smoker dug out yet? 
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

ArnieM

Quote from: Caneyscud on February 14, 2011, 12:44:44 PM
Have you had your smoker dug out yet? 

Nope.  It'll probably be a while.  Still having some difficulty just walking around the house.

The snow is receding some.  I can see the left extension shelf is broken off my Weber and that's just from the snow load.  >:(

We're supposed to have warmer weather later in the week before it gets cold again so more snow should melt off.
-- Arnie

TestRocket

Just keep getting better that's the main thing!  ;D

classicrockgriller

keep Mobil.

Hope the Physical Therapist is a knock out.

That always help.

ArnieM

Thanks TR.

CRG - She's 55 and a real nice lady.  I had her discharge me last Friday.  I have two pages of exercises to do on my own and I am faithfully doing them.  I have noticed some improvement.

Thanks again all.
-- Arnie