Well you guys say you like pictures so heres my ribs

Started by devo, February 08, 2011, 01:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devo

Did up some ribs for supper tonight. I marinaded them in a store bought Teiyaki over night. Pulled them out this morning and let dry on the counter for about two hours. Got the bradley going at 220 f degrees. Smoked them for 4 hours at 220 with crown royal bisquettes.
When finished smoking put them in a tin foil dish with apple jouice for another two hours at 220 in the bradley.
What can I say they are just great

KyNola

Well Boy Howdy those are some good looking ribs.  Great color on them.  Thanks for posting.

OU812

Niiiiiiiice.

Them ribs are makin me hungry and its not even 4:00 PM here.

Great job devo.

wyoduke

1 OBS
1 BRINKMAN
1 ROYAL JOKE
1 Smoke Daddy
1 Brinkman smoker grill
1 Green Mountain Grill

TestRocket

I've wanted some ribs lately and you just pushed me over the edge!

I've got a buddy at work that's been bugging me for some pulled pork and yesterday I saw my local store had butts for $1.18/lb. In the last two days I picked up 3 for myself and 2 for GusRobin that he will get this weekend.

So one day this weekend I'll do a butt for my buddy and I'll find me some ribs to do for myself.

Thanks for the push!   ;)

classicrockgriller

ronbeaux

The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

OU812

Quote from: TestRocket on February 08, 2011, 04:43:05 PM
I've wanted some ribs lately and you just pushed me over the edge!

I've got a buddy at work that's been bugging me for some pulled pork and yesterday I saw my local store had butts for $1.18/lb. In the last two days I picked up 3 for myself and 2 for GusRobin that he will get this weekend.

So one day this weekend I'll do a butt for my buddy and I'll find me some ribs to do for myself.

Thanks for the push!   ;)

Soooo whats this gotta do with ribs?  ;D

Just do it my friend.

Sorry I'll go back in my corner now. ::)

jiggerjams

Very nice color......hmmm now I am thinkin' ribs for breakfast but where can I find that!!

SouthernSmoked

Man oh man, those ribs looks good! Now I'm hungry!!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

TedEbear

Looks delicious.  Mine turned out pretty well the other day, too.  It was my first smoke after adding a second element and a PID controller.  One plate is spicy for me and any other adventurous eaters, the other is regular for my wife.  That's Vermont Pig Candy glaze on top.

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

anthony

Nice job.
both you guys are killing me....I need to make me some ribs now. 

OU812

You guys are a killin me with them killer lookin ribs.  :o

Tenpoint5

I'm thinking it be time for some ribs!! Both of those look great.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!