• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

New Member Saying Hi

Started by bubbagump, August 29, 2005, 03:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubbagump

Hi Everyone,

Well, I finally purchased a Bradley Smoker. I debated for quite a while because I have very little experience in the art of smoking but it's something I've been itching to get into for quite some time. What made me finally decide to go for it, is the amount of support, advice and information everyone gets from this forum. I've gained a wealth of info just reading previous posts.

I love to grill and usually cook out on every night the weather cooperates. So I'm excited to get started with my new smoker. Fortunately everyone in my family (wife & four kids) loves smoked foods so I'm going to try hard not to disappoint them.

I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions and I look forward to everyone's advice.

Thanks and I'll talk to you soon.

Bubbagump

MWS

Welcome aboard, I'm certain you won't be disappointed in your choice. Let us know how it goes.

<i><font color="green"><b>Mike </i></font id="green"></b>

<i><font color="black">"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved".</i></font id="black">
 -John Wayne

Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

nsxbill

Welcome to the forum!

Lots of good information here but easier to find here:http://susan.rminor.com/forums/

Remember that the stupid question is the one you don't ask!

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

jaeger

Welcome to the forum Bubba!

<font size="4"><b>Doug</b></font id="size4">

Canadian_Smoke

Welcome to the forum Bubba!  Being new around here myself I can attest to the fact that you will find the answer to any question that you have from this great bunch of folks.

Scott

<b>Carpe Diem</b> does <b>NOT</b> mean catch of the day

calatexmex

Bubbagump WELCOME I guess by your name that you would like to smoke shrimp. [8D]

Mike C

MallardWacker

Gump of Bubba,

WELCOME!  You won't be disappointed with your BS.  Believe you me we all ask questions all the time.  So don't worry about what it might be and don't be a stranger.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Oldman

Greets and welcome to the Bradley Forums.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Habanero Smoker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by calatexmex</i>
<br />Bubbagump WELCOME I guess by your name that you would like to smoke shrimp. [8D]

Mike C
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Or chocolates [:D]
Welcome aboard Bubbagump.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

bubbagump

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. You're the best!![:D]

Bubbagump

BigSmoker

salutations bubbagump.  hope to see u around with all the new shrimp recipes you will be bringing us[;)]

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

Phone Guy