Any body been to this restaurant?

Started by devo, February 28, 2011, 02:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3rensho

No, but there are some pretty cool videos about it.  Great place to go if one is tired of living.  Makes "Super Size Me" look like a Weight Watchers commercial.   ;D ;D ;D
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

muebe

I hear they have a defibrillator built into each chair in case your heart decides to take a break.

That is the one place where a person's heart is bigger than their stomach.

Guaranteed to make your EKG spike or your last meal is free.

Found above the entrance a message reads "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Health Insurance, No Service"    and...

"If you lose feeling in your legs and or your feet start to swell please notify your waiter or waitress promptly!"

"If you are alone you must pay for your meal before eating...no exceptions!"

"Re-enforced steel chairs available upon request"

"Join our Express to Heaven Club today! Earn bonus points with each visit. 100,000 points will earn you a upgraded casket and funeral service!"

Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

DTJ

I have seen it on Food network and the Travel channel a few tyimes but have never been there

Daryl

beefmann

seen them at  the orange county fair in 2010 and there burgers are huge..... WAIT... make that  monsters  i steered away from them when there was a guy getting  his pulse checked by a nurse in a skimpy outfit