Just Bought the SS Smoker!!

Started by Brabus, August 29, 2005, 08:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brabus

Yes!!! Coming in the mail. Very excited. Got it for the price of the non-SS one....

MallardWacker

Brabus,

You're so excited it sounds like your leg is twitching like a dog that has belly scratched.  Welcome to the forum and let us know how things go.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Brabus

Well I wish I found this forum before I ordered it this weekend... People seem to really support ChezBubba and I want to too. I bought mine for $410, but the lifetime 10% off would definitely help :)

Maybe I can cancel my order and reorder with Chez? I just wish I can get it before this weekend!!

nsxbill

Welcome to the forum.  I bought mine just before a cruise to Alaska about a year ago...told the wife I was doing salmon for her, while she was in the middle of a salmon dinner onboard ship.  She does love salmon!  From there, well now have two, and doing a lot more than just the occasional salmon.

The stupid question doesn't exist. Let us know if we can help you get started!

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Oldman

Brabus welcome to the forums~~!

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

SueBn

Welcome, Brabus! This forum in invaluable!!

By the way, I ordered my SS BS from Chez about 5 months ago and believe me, he goes the extra mile when it comes to customer satisfaction.  And the 10% doesn't hurt either!

Sue B

Sue

Brabus

My smoker from barbeques.com hasn't come in yet still... SUCKS!!

Maybe I should cancel my order and order from Chez.

nsxbill

Cancelling the order would be the wise thing to do.  Great service from Chez.

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

bgfntk

I ordered my BS from Chez on Friday evening, after the UPS pickup. It was shipped yesterday, I'm already tracking it. he smoker should be at my door on Thursday, ready for the weekend. I would highly recommend ordering from Chez. They also gave me the 10% off on my first order of bisquettes.

Scott

Brabus

I went home that night and realized the smoker was right there on the side of my house!!!

Man, what a surprise...

Now I've tried the smoking twice already... got a bunch of questions to being to learn about this art.