Buffalo anyone?!?!?

Started by wkahler, March 06, 2011, 10:41:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wkahler

Well the time has come to butcher on my uncles farm.  The only thing is we might have 2 extra females coming in from another farm that a guy has to get ride of.  The deal is this, we only have room for 3 total and we already have 2 so we will have to butcher the other two or no be able to buy the others.  If you are interested let me know, they are 1.5-2 years old and approx. 600 lbs on the hoof.  I don't have all the details yet as this just came about this weekend.  If you are interested and are serious e-mail me for pricing and pick up area.  We are located in the Dayton, Ohio area, so you will have to pick them up and arranging your own butcher.  We are going to butcher our own as soon as we get the go ahead on the new ones coming in.  I know this is probable totally off subject here but figured i would through it out there!!
[email protected]
The smoking lamp is lit!!!

Tenpoint5

That's a heck of an offer I wish I had the room and lived closer.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Mr Walleye

Boy, ya got that right Chris!

I would love to if I was a little closer, even the same country would help!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

wkahler

I have a few locals that say they want them but you know how that is!!  I hate to say it but i myself have no room in the freezer with the 1/4 beef and the chickens and the massive stash of bacon and all the other stuff i get myself into.  I have all i need but would like to have some tender loins!!  The last one he butchered........hold your breath on this one, he ground some and then buried, yes i said buried the tender loins and steaks because he doesn't eat them  :'(  :'( .  So this time i am making sure we at least grind that or i get some of them for what apace i have left in the freezer!
The smoking lamp is lit!!!