• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Reply timing out...

Started by Oldman, September 02, 2005, 09:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

I'm I the only person here that has time out issues when posting a reply??? In simple terms when I reply everything freezes. Does any one have this problem besides me? Most of the times I have to close out the browser and come back. However, then the cookies are mark read and I don't know who has posted what.... Of all of the places I go this is the only site I have this issue with.
Thanks!

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

CLAREGO

it doesnt reply out for me it just take forever to post the reply

Jerry Lee

I have no problem at all with a reply

Jerry

Habanero Smoker

Occasionally the site will time out on me, but frequently it will just take a long time to open a thread or post a reply; I do have broadband. Also occasionally, when I am writing a long response, after I post the reply all unread messages are either marked as read, or all messages are marked as unread. Now if I do a long reply, I will exit the forum after I have read all the messages, compose my reply in Word, go back to the forum and cut and paste the reply from Word to the forum.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Phone Guy

You could copy your reply before posting, just in case it does time out, then you can paste it and try again.

manxman

Yes, I get similar problems to Olds for much, but not all, of the time.[:(]

Manxman.
Manxman