• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

lOOkie at what I got today~~~

Started by Oldman, September 03, 2005, 02:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Now we are not dry cleaners. However, last year I got a chance to see the HOST Liberator in action. IMO it is the world's greatest vacuum cleaner. With a price of $4000.00 it better be!

It does two things at one time. It pile lifts using two counter rotating brushes and has a vacuum shoe between/ where the brushes "meet." Thus it pile lifts the carpet and vacuums at the same time allowing a person to remove more effectively dry soils over any other type of vacuuming system.

Because it floats on the brushes themselves you can control it with just two fingers. In fact, and this is a hoot, you drive it off of its caddy~~!

BTW I did not pay for this, it was well sorta of, kind of, a gift from a carpet mill~~~ I'm sure am glad I'm good at something~~ [:D]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

MallardWacker

I kind of like those"...weel, sort-of..." gifts.  For four grand I think it would clean my Bradley for me.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Oldman

Well I took it out last night for a test drive. Man O man what a difference.  We used it with the Host SJ material and while it is a costly material it is faster in a restoration enviroment than regular restoration cleaning.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!