I had to get a few boxes

Started by beefmann, March 14, 2011, 10:10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beefmann

needed a few items which you  will see soon enough how they set up, though first things first... the boxes.

box number 1

box number 2

Box number 3

now the fun begins getting everything organized and setup

these gloves are great and can handle uo to 480 " f and even use them on removing bread from the bread maker after its has been cooked and removing  trays out of the smoker and oven

( what? you  thought you  were gonna see the big bos assembled first??? he he he he )

nifty lil dicer that you can dice onions, peppers, tomatoes etc with comes with 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch cubes the base has measure markings 1/2 cup through 2 cup with room for another 1 1/2 cup estimated

Now the one you all have been waiting  for

with my spices and bread making ingredients keeps  everything  handy

classicrockgriller

Nice and Organized!

Looks mighty good.

Ka Honu

You mean I could have saved half my annual income and all this pain by buying a couple of Sauder shelf units instead of remodeling the whole damn kitchen?  Boy, do I feel stupid!

Tenpoint5

Beef if you get your cheese really cold and slice it about the same thickness as the smaller cutting screen on that onion slicer. It makes the perfect size chunks of cheese for snack sticks. I'm just saying.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

beefmann

Quote from: Ka Honu on March 14, 2011, 11:20:27 AM
You mean I could have saved half my annual income and all this pain by buying a couple of Sauder shelf units instead of remodeling the whole damn kitchen?  Boy, do I feel stupid!

D'OH ! ! ! !!

SoCalBuilder

Beefman, a little warning based on experience regarding the gloves. If you get the glves dirty, DO NOT wash them and then use them wet to pick up something hot!!! The material may stay cool. but the water in the material doesn't. OUCH!

beefmann