Pressure cookers

Started by car54, March 19, 2011, 10:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

I have a nice electric programmable one i got off the QV whatcha ma call it place. I think i took it outta the box and used it 1 or 2 times   :D

lumpy

When I am in a hurry for ribs I put 2 racks in the PC for 12 minutes at high, throw the racks on the BBQ and carmelize some sauce.

Very tasty.

devo

If your going to buy a pressure cooker i suggest you really do your homework. The cheap ones are just that cheap. The best one to buy is All American pressure cooker/canner. they are quality deluxe cast aluminum with a metal to metal seal. This is one that will be handed down to your grand children, its made that good. Remember these things cook under pressure and can do you a lot of damage if not used right. I have cooked with one for many years and still watch what I'm doing.

Smokin Soon

Just one note on the American Pressure Cookers, they do not work on flat top or ceramic electric stove tops.

iceman

If you take good care of the All American canner/cooker it will be the last PC you'll ever have to buy. Just remember to NEVER let it run dry or let the flange seal get dinged. The unit is built to last forever if used right.  :)