• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Masterbuilt Digital Precision Smokehouse

Started by mike butta, September 11, 2005, 12:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike butta

Anyone familiar with this smoker I saw it in a Cabela's catalog for $199.99 and was wondering if anyone knew how well it worked.  Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

MallardWacker

Someone had the same question.

CLICK HERE>>>>Cabellas smoker thread

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Bud

I work part time at a local Bass Pro Shop (mostly for the employee discount) and we started selling the Masterbuilt smoker about one month ago. I thought that it looked interesting when we first got them in the store. The biggest let down that I saw right away when comparing it to the Bradley is that you still have to use wood chips and continue to feed them in manually. I recently had a customer return the one that he had purchaced. He said that in order to get the chips to start smoking that he had to turn the temp. up to the point that it was cooking to fast and drying out the meat. When he set the temp. in the 210 degree range that it did not get hot enough to start the wood chips to smoking.I don't know if this was just a problem with his unit or is typical of them all because they are new and we haven't sold many. Also I am usually able to talk people in to buying a Bradley.

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><font size="1">Also I am usually able to talk people in to buying a Bradley.</font id="size1"><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Your a good man... the Smoke Gods will always smile upon your face... errr at least make sure you have happy eating~~! [:D]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!