• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Chicken Rollups Today.. Thanks Oldman.

Started by mrdennisg, September 11, 2005, 02:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrdennisg

Just got these out of the smoker and man are they Grrrrrreat.

Wife wants to try the next one with peperjack.
Did 4 pucks of hickory (still have to order the Bubba Pucks)
held at 205 +/- 7 degrees for 3 hrs.

Garlic in a foil cup and olive oil smoked in hickory.....wow.

I feel like a kid again. [:0]

Oldman

Thanks. I wish I could take credit for them. However, another member here first came up with the idea.  Nevertheless, as long as you liked them that is all that counts.~~!

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

calatexmex

No doubt about it the Bradley Smoker ROCKS [:D][:D][:D]

Mike C

psdubl07

Are you saying you smoked Olive Oil for later use?  Do tell more, this has me thinking.....

mrdennisg

You bet....... I keep a small vile with a pump top full of garlic infused extra virgin olive oil.

Just take a head of garlic cut the tops off to exspose the meat , put in a  shallow dish ( I use a foil formed boat) cover generously with olive oil and heat/smoke with whatever else u smoke.

When it is done the cloves will be slightly dark and the oil can be saved to use on anything. Try it on your chicken next time.[:D]

You can keep the cloves in your fridge for weeks . I like to mix with a cube of butter and use on french bread.[:)]

Brabus

mr dennis, can you post up the whole recipe??? Looks awesome! I'm hungry now!

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">mr dennis, can you post up the whole recipe??? Looks awesome! I'm hungry now!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Brabus we have a recipe site. The link below is for the chicken section. There are 4 wrap recipes there.

Chicken Recipes

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Brabus

Woah man... it's over now... too many things to cook... gonna quit working so I can smoke full time... :p