• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

My heart hurts!

Started by TestRocket, March 22, 2011, 04:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TestRocket

Thank you for the kind words everybody!

manxman

So sorry to hear of your sad loss TR.
Manxman

kinyo

Very sorry for your loss TestRocket.

Kinyo

muebe

Sorry for your loss TR. We do not realize how much our pets mean to us until they are gone. I lost my dog of 15 years about 7 months ago. I still find myself calling her name when greeting the dogs at the backyard :(
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

OU812

Sorry about your loss TR

I feel your pain.

3rensho

Sorry to hear that TR.  It is a sad day.
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

KyNola

Well, if that won't bring a tear to your eye nothing will.  I am so sorry TR.

iceman

Very sad to hear this TR. You sure must have been a wonderful person to have your friend live that happy and that long. She's gone on to a better place buddy. I hope you get a chance to give another pup a great home like you have.

Tenpoint5

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend and confidant.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

seemore

Our sentiments match what everyone has said so far.  You will have a heart ache for a long time.  It does get easier, but our pets leave paw prints on our hearts forever.
Ask Mr how long it takes -after losing one of our dogs - before I can wipe the nose prints off the front door.
Scott and I know how you feel, and it just sucks.  I am going to go give Tasha a BIG HUG now....
Take care,
Mrs

neocostical

So sorry to hear about your loss TR. 

TestRocket

Today was easer by about an inch! I've only ever lost one other real pet and I was only about 12-13 at the time. I now know what so many of you my friends have had to go through and again I thank you for your very nice words!

OU812

I lost my best friend, Balonka, last year she went every were with me and was always by my side.

My kids lifted my heart this Christmas with another boxer, JD, she will 5 months the 27 th.

Mr Walleye

TestRocket

I've been looking at this post all night and still can't seem to come up with any worthy words or phrases except to let you know I'm thinking of you, your family, and Cory.

Man... It's tough loosing a family member after 17 years. Our last dog, Charmin, shared his life with use for 17 years as well.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

FLBentRider

My condolences. Sorry for the loss of your family member.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!