Rain & rain

Started by Oldman, March 29, 2011, 09:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

In about 18 hours we got 4 inches of rain....

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

KyNola

Keep your powder dry Olds! :D

Good to see you back on the forum.

squirtthecat

My wife got stuck in some of that rain yesterday...   90 minutes inside a plane at Tampa, waiting to take off.   They barely made it out before another round of storms moved in.

Habanero Smoker

Keep that stuff down south, at least until the ground fully thaws and dries out up here.  :)

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

pensrock

At least you will not have to water the compost pile.  ;) ;D

ghost9mm

Yes!!! keep the rain down there, we do not need anymore for awhile, all of our reservoirs are full and most streams are running full, and the weatherman said just a few minutes ago said to expect mixed rain and snow the next three days..
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

NePaSmoKer

pensrock

Cool Rick, glad you got some as well. Doesn't it look nice? Don't you just wish it would hang around for a few more months?  ;) ;D ;D ;D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: pensrock on March 31, 2011, 09:13:02 AM
Cool Rick, glad you got some as well. Doesn't it look nice? Don't you just wish it would hang around for a few more months?  ;) ;D ;D ;D

Greg

So far just rain but they are saying 6-8" starting tonight sometime.

Welcome to North East Alaska

pensrock

We got a couple inches last night, but nothing great.

ronbeaux

We got hammered Tuesday night right in the middle of Chat. 3" in 2 hours with 100mph winds. Sheot flying everywhere, lightning popping, limbs snapping, dogs hiding, Mrs RB finishing up her will.......

SUCKED!

BBQ pits made it through alright though.
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

Oldman

We got  hit hard today. In my area is started around 10 am. Winds up to 70 per hour. At one point the storm from my house went out 100 miles into the gulf. It got so bad I lower my storm shutters. The storm finally ended around 9 pm. The lighting in some areas was striking over 100 times per minute. Some areas the rain was measured 4" - 6" per hour. 

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Habanero Smoker

It looks like my area just missed that major snow storm from this system. It traveled further east then expected. Looks like a trace of rain, and maybe up to 3 inches of snow for my area.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

ghost9mm

This Not April Fool... :(

Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Oldman

Quote from: ghost9mm on April 01, 2011, 07:31:58 AM
This Not April Fool... :(

Nice picture.

Last Thurs. we had 9 tornados that ran west to east across the state. Today we still have many persons without power.